Washington SESA Tracker

I guess the message is updated weekly. Message updated 04/28 - Still processing sept 2003.

To get case status by email, send mail to LCSTATUS10(at)doleta(dot)gov. The body of the message should contain case-nnnnnnnn, where Pnnnn-xx-nnnnnnnn is your case number.

NOF issued by SFO DOL

Filed with WA SESA - July 3rd 2001
Moved to SFO DOL - Aug 28 2002

NOF issued by SFO DOL on 4/11/03.

NOF means Notice of Finding. The petitioner can file rebuttal or withdraw. Once DOL receives rebuttal, DOL will approve or deny LC.

LC in Seattle DOL, WA

Guys,
Is anyones LC approval still pending at Seattle DOL, WA. The
last time I checked on the website they were still processing AUG 2002 applications (RIR). Thats when my application reached them, though the date has not changed for the past 2 months I guess

anyone in the same boat

blazers

Hi blazers,

I am in the same boat as you. My DOL receive date is Aug 2002 and the website still says Aug 2002. Although if you check the AVM, it says Sep 2002.

jaindk

hi jaindk
can you tell me how to check the status by AVM ?..do you need a receipt number or somethin. WHen I asked my immigration det at work for the receipt number they said that they dont give it out !!!

subodh

nof, what does it mean?

lc initial filing july 2001, transfered to dol regional office in sep 2002.
now my lawyer says they got a notice from dol asking to provide 'evidence of additional recruitment'. is this the NOF thing mentioned a couple posts back?

what's the meaning of it? what is the chance of getting this through?

appreciate your help.
thanks.
:confused:

Hi, swang54,

Except the question tandtad2628 asked, I have one more question: has your company had any layoffs in the last 6 months? If you can answer those two questions, I can pretty much tell you how much chances you have.

fiveice

additional info.

guys,

thanks for your reply.

yes my professional is IT. and no there is no layoff for my company in the past six months or longer.

Hi, swang54,

I believe you have a good chance to pass through. Your company may need to do some additional advertisement for you depending on what exactly NOF said.

Good luck!

fiveice

any news from seattle DOL?

AVM says it's processing Sept. 2002. My case went to DOL the first week of Sept. Haven't heard anything, is anybody in the same boat?

Hi,

Just got a reponse from WA State SESA for a labor cert filed on Nov 21 2001 in RIR, with an RFE. The issues raised were number years of experience, comment on that recruiting was soley done at universities, seeking clarification on some acronyms used in the app mean and comment on improper display or content of workplace AD and employee referral program that my company offers.

The RFE also suggested that we refile the application for regular processing with my original prority date.

My lawyer says they will refile as regular and it will be 2 years before I will again hear from WA SESA. I am frankly frustrated with the whole process and thinking to return back to my country. I once got my labor approved but since my company was spunoff from the parent company I had to refile my labor and clock got reset. Now with this RFE I am not sure when I will again hear from SESA. My lawyer says that I can keep extending my H1 till I hear from SESA.

I want to know what are the chances of a once RFE'd application getting approved again. Is it best to go out the country and come back after an year to apply fresh and get a new 6 year period or is it best to stay on and see if SESA approves the app while extending my H1. This is the dilemma I am in right now, I would like to know if others are in a similar situation and what they are doing..

Cheers!