Waiting Asylum decision

Hi All, I need a suggestion on renewing my Indonesian passport. My Case is still Pending for last 3 years. Can you please let me know the steps to renew? I heard it is not safe to renew the passport.

Hi All, I need a suggestion on renewing my Indonesian passport. My Case is still Pending for last 3 years. Can you please let me know the steps to renew? I heard it is not safe to renew the passport.
If your asylum based on political situation then renewing your passport is a clear sign to the USCIS that your asylum is a fraud case! But if your asylum was based on religious or organization purposes then you can renew it easily

If your asylum based on political situation then renewing your passport is a clear sign to the USCIS that your asylum is a fraud case! But if your asylum was based on religious or organization purposes then you can renew it easily
@Mishomasr Could you explain this a bit more in detail ? I thought Asylum Applicants (For any 5 basis) should never renew passports.

@Mishomasr Could you explain this a bit more in detail ? I thought Asylum Applicants (For any 5 basis) should never renew passports.
You can renew your passport if your asylum claim is not about the government in your country! Only if you have a political asylum it’s much better to not renew your passport cause the USCIS will look at it as a fraud case

I want to share my experience and timeline

SENT I-589 : JUNE 1 2020

FIRST BIO : AUGUST 20 2020 MISSED IT

SECOND BIO : SEPTEMBER 14 2020

EXPEDITE REQUEST GRANTED : FEBRUARY 2021

expedite request said quote cant schedule your interview now due to covid restrictions because i live in circuit ride location and interview is not being done at this time.

READY TO BE SCHEDULED : NOVEMBER 2 2021

INTERVIEW DAY NOVEMBER 30 2021

Officer was asking for one document i forgot to add he said i should mail it to the asylum office if i do not do it on time he is going to request it so i should try send it.
My question is was that a good thing, If it was going to be refered would he have wanted the document?
It was a police report i forgot to bring when i lost my passport.
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION PENDING DECEMER 1 2021
Please I am stressed right now let me know your thought guys thank you.

expedite request said quote cant schedule your interview now due to covid restrictions because i live in circuit ride location and interview is not being done at this time.

Officer was asking for one document i forgot to add he said i should mail it to the asylum office if i do not do it on time he is going to request it so i should try send it.
My question is was that a good thing, If it was going to be refered would he have wanted the document?
May I know which office do you apply to? How to expedite your case? I applied in July 2020, still waiting for the interview.

May I know which office do you apply to? How to expedite your case? I applied in July 2020, still waiting for the interview.
That’s a lot of personal questions that you shall never ask anyone! The guy is asking a question and you don’t have the answer so let it go not asking him personal questions!!!

I see a lot of good outcome but send them the police report and hopefully you get an approval!

How long do you think it’s gonna take and it didn’t go to application pending it just said decision pending
Application pending means nothing but background check and many folks got application pending then got referral to court so application pending or decision pending ain’t the main issue! It’s different period of time some folks got decision after few weeks and other months and we have people here on this forum been waiting for years to get the decision so honestly no body can give you a specific answer about that question!

Application pending means nothing but background check and many folks got application pending then got referral to court so application pending or decision pending ain’t the main issue! It’s different period of time some folks got decision after few weeks and other months and we have people here on this forum been waiting for years to get the decision so honestly no body can give you a specific answer about that question!
Oh make sense, I just hope to hear good news.

Please help! I did my asylum interview around 2.5 months ago. I have been waiting for the decision but nothing has got out till now, so is this long waiting common or not? Because I sent an email to the asylum office they wrote your case has been pending in our office for the final decision. So what is that mean? This waiting is so painful.

Please help! I did my asylum interview around 2.5 months ago. I have been waiting for the decision but nothing has got out till now, so is this long waiting common or not? Because I sent an email to the asylum office they wrote your case has been pending in our office for the final decision. So what is that mean? This waiting is so painful.

I understand your feeling. Usually, 6-7 months is a normal waiting time, so you may need to wait a bit longer.
Is your travel record still disappeared or it re-appeared?

I understand your feeling. Usually, 6-7 months is a normal waiting time, so you may need to wait a bit longer.
Is your travel record still disappeared or it re-appeared?
Yes, it's really so stressful. My travel history still disappeared but I am able to see my last i94 same as before.

I see a lot of good outcome but send them the police report and hopefully you get an approval!
Did your application ever changed to application pending or stayed at decision is pending after interview? How long did it take to change to feed we’re waived?