Waiting Asylum decision

No never changed to application is pending at all! It stayed decision is pending and after 24 days fees were waived then 2 days later decision was mailed
I feel like we kinda gonna have the same case history, had my interview 5 days ago and still decision pending officer was nice and have a feeling he is going to approve me based on our conversation we had.

I feel like we kinda gonna have the same case history, had my interview 5 days ago and still decision pending officer was nice and have a feeling he is going to approve me based on our conversation we had
That’s a big mistake to think you gonna get approval or referral! Conversation at the interview means nothing so don’t put too many hopes high or down just leave it to go where it goes ! Tons of people thought they gonna get approval on this forum and ended up in the court so don’t guess the decision at all!! Did your attorney came with ya?

That’s a big mistake to think you gonna get approval or referral! Conversation at the interview means nothing so don’t put too many hopes high or down just leave it to go where it goes ! Tons of people thought they gonna get approval on this forum and ended up in the court so don’t guess the decision at all!! Did your attorney came with ya?
Yess and let’s hope for the best

Yess and let’s hope for the best
Okay ur attorney should have felt how things are going! 80% of the people i know that got approved said their attorneys said to em’ you did a great interview and That’s why your attorney can predict the decision even tho it’s not 100% accurate but they are expert enough to read the situation

Hi guys, applied for asylum but have no document to prove, only torture/ injury marks of brutality. Any hope or not ?
You need to speak to attorney! And if you don’t have documents to prove the injuries resulted from prosecution then u will need to go to a specific doctor here in the US and check the injuries out to see how did you got injured and ask you some questions then he will write you a report and you can show it to the officer if you’re honest!

You need to speak to attorney! And if you don’t have documents to prove the injuries resulted from prosecution then u will need to go to a specific doctor here in the US and check the injuries out to see how did you got injured and ask you some questions then he will write you a report and you can show it to the officer if you’re honest!

What exactly Boss you mean by Honest !!!

What exactly Boss you mean by Honest !!!
That the injuries came from prosecution not just a regular injury and you claim it resulted from brutal prosecution! That’s why you have to visit a dermatologist in the US that can write a forensic medical report to show it to the asylum officer to prove the injuries resulted of a brutal prosecution

Hi guys
I need your advice
One of my friends has been waiting to get his EAD card for more than one year. But he did not receive it yet. He sent an email and called them, but they did not respond. also, he is waiting to get an interview science 4years ago. he wants to complain to Mandamus
Do you think it is a good idea? He has a financial problem because he does not have a job. Also, the bank closed his account because his documents are expired

Hi guys
I need your advice
One of my friends has been waiting to get his EAD card for more than one year. But he did not receive it yet. He sent an email and called them, but they did not respond. also, he is waiting to get an interview science 4years ago. he wants to complain to Mandamus
Do you think it is a good idea? He has a financial problem because he does not have a job. Also, the bank closed his account because his documents are expired
Mandamus can cost 4000-10000 dollars. Your friend should think about the cost.

Oh my god so expensive ,Do you think it has a positive effect on the process of his case?
It will.
I suggest he do expedite request, if he has real emergency condition such as gravely illness, death of direct relatives, or persecution on direct relatives.

Receipt Date : 08/09/2021
Finger Print : 09/24/2021
Interview : 11/30/2021

I came Usa on F1 Visa in 2015. Applied for asylum in 2021. Interview went good at Newark. We went with our 2 kids.
Que 1 : After 3.5 hours interview the AO took my and wife's passport to make a copy. I don't know why. I already gave a copy in application.
Que 2 : I am not able to see my I-94 Travel history online i don't know because its past 5 years that's why or what.
Worried about result. Is there any way we can know if everything is good or bad ?
Thanks

I came Usa on F1 Visa in 2015. Applied for asylum in 2021. Interview went good at Newark. We went with our 2 kids.
Que 1 : After 3.5 hours interview the AO took my and wife's passport to make a copy. I don't know why. I already gave a copy in application.
Que 2 : I am not able to see my I-94 Travel history online i don't know because its past 5 years that's why or what.
Worried about result. Is there any way we can know if everything is good or bad ?
Thanks

Same is my scenario… came on F1, interview duration 4 hours, AO took photo copies of passports for all of us…. No history show for I-94… on call EAD clock is running but says “ a days passed “ not giving exact number of days

Thanks

Mine interview location was Newark too.

Thanks
Don’t get me wrong but that’s so weak asylum case! After 6 years in the US on F1 visa then applying for asylum!! Hmmm 90% of the cases that applying fearing a future prosecution doesn’t end well! And as an officer he/she will
Immediately think like he has been here for 5 years and he liked the life here so now trying to stay and apply for asylum! I’m not saying it’s impossible but it’s very very hard to get an asylum after 5-6 years on F1 or any other non immigrant visa!

Don’t get me wrong but that’s so weak asylum case! After 6 years in the US on F1 visa then applying for asylum!! Hmmm 90% of the cases that applying fearing a future prosecution doesn’t end well! And as an officer he/she will
Immediately think like he has been here for 5 years and he liked the life here so now trying to stay and apply for asylum! I’m not saying it’s impossible but it’s very very hard to get an asylum after 5-6 years on F1 or any other non immigrant visa!
I know a guy applied after staying for 10 years but he was out of status though... What are his chances according to you?