Waiting Asylum decision

Same is my scenario… came on F1, interview duration 4 hours, AO took photo copies of passports for all of us…. No history show for I-94… on call EAD clock is running but says “ a days passed “ not giving exact number of days
Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me your dates ? And Did your asylum approved ? How many days its takes for decision ?

Don’t get me wrong but that’s so weak asylum case! After 6 years in the US on F1 visa then applying for asylum!! Hmmm 90% of the cases that applying fearing a future prosecution doesn’t end well! And as an officer he/she will
Immediately think like he has been here for 5 years and he liked the life here so now trying to stay and apply for asylum! I’m not saying it’s impossible but it’s very very hard to get an asylum after 5-6 years on F1 or any other non immigrant visa!
You are right my friend, I am also worried about it but the situation got worst that’s why i need to apply for that later. I attached proofs also that why i did late.

Same is my scenario… came on F1, interview duration 4 hours, AO took photo copies of passports for all of us…. No history show for I-94… on call EAD clock is running but says “ a days passed “ not giving exact number of days
My Friend Can Any Buddy Explain me what does this EAD Clock mean ? How can we check it ??

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me your dates ? And Did your asylum approved ? How many days its takes for decision ?
Interview: 15 nov 2021
You are right circumstances change due to which person has to take unwanted steps, if our intentions were to get immigrated after coming on Student visa I would have preferred Canada or Australia.

Interview: 15 nov 2021
You are right circumstances change due to which person has to take unwanted steps, if our intentions were to get immigrated after coming on Student visa I would have preferred Canada or Australia.
Everyone in canada and Australia dream about to come to america so you think an asylum officer will think if you really wanted to immigrate you would go canada or Australia? Come on man! Good luck to you but be realistic

My Friend Can Any Buddy Explain me what does this EAD Clock mean ? How can we check it ??
Ead clock running and days stopped then it’s referral but if days stopped and clock stopped too then it’s approval! That only matters if you’re out of status now!

Last edited:
Ead clock running and days stopped then it’s referral but if days stopped and clock stopped too then it’s approval! That only matters if you’re out of status now!
Thanks My Friend for your help. Is there any perticular site where we can see these clock or things ? I heard this EAD Clock many times but how can i check mine ?

Everyone in canada and Australia dream about to come to america so you think an asylum officer will think if you really wanted to immigrate you would go canada or Australia? Come on man! Good luck to you but be realistic
Lol in which world are you living!!! Seems ur aim was to come to US and get immigration some way or other…. We got stuck due to changed conditions. Any way living conditions in Can/ Aussi r not that bad, if u get chance pls visit

didn’t understood that even they had my passport copy in application. Why they took it again after interview. Is that a normal or sign of Acceptance or Denied ??

Lol in which world are you living!!! Seems ur aim was to come to US and get immigration some way or other…. We got stuck due to changed conditions. Any way living conditions in Can/ Aussi r not that bad, if u get chance pls visit
They are not that bad! I know but financially you can’t compare to the US! I used to live in europe and Canada and i know what I’m talking about! America was and still the immigrants heaven if you know how to be smart ! Living in Canada and Australia is so good but financially you can’t success there like here not even close! Good luck and change in conditions if not something like Afghanistan then may god help you but be sure the officer will think you applied for asylum just to stay here legally somehow! I didn’t say it’s impossible but for sure it’s harder than any other case!

@D-Asylum-2021 @Arjdav2003

I was on F1 visa for 6 years, and they scanned my passport at the end of the interview even though it was already in the evidence package, and I have no traveler history on i94 page. I got approved for asylum. I'm 80% sure you guys are also approved based on missing traveler history because since you are both in status as F1, the only reason it would be deleted is if you were approved because denial would let you continue on F1 status until it ends. Did you try the other methods in this thread? https://forums.immigration.com/thre...if-your-status-is-decision-was-mailed.345186/

I still have the status «interview is scheduled»
Hi, a friend of mine is having the same issue. It’s been over a month since he did his interview but it still says “interview is scheduled”. He is worried that there may be a problem with his case. Can you share how your case progressed? Thank you!

Also, if anyone had the same issue, please feel free to reply.

Other method is not working. Mean I am not able to sign up with paper add case method yet bcs its still showing decision pending. How many days did u took for decision mailed ??