Waiting Asylum decision

do you have attorney? Now it’s so so serious period in your life and i advice you not to move with anything on your case before you ask an attorney cause now any mistakes will lead for complicated case and end up in deportation so lawyer is so so so needed now!
What if during NtA judge says yes and what if says no?

Also the NTA letter says December but the second letter says referral with no date. Online it says april. Does it mean anything?

As a member of ASAP can I apply for ead c8 2 weeks before the 150 days? Do you think uscis will deny my application if I apply earlier? I could lose my job if I don’t have a notice receipt to show my employer so they could extend my work authorization.

Ya i have an attorney. Just met with him and he gave me a relief. I ask questions because people on this forum are too experienced and helpful.
so he said NTA is just about your master hearing. The first date you received and the one you show online its one of the same. The judge is not available on the paper mentioned date so he changed it and what you see online is more accurate. He also told me that your case is strong so you need to be fine , whatever happens will have to happen anyways. Now i am more relaxed as master hearing is just about getting a date for my individual hearing i guess. So it will take years from now.

As a member of ASAP can I apply for ead c8 2 weeks before the 150 days? Do you think uscis will deny my application if I apply earlier? I could lose my job if I don’t have a notice receipt to show my employer so they could extend my work authorization.
I don’t think so. I asked my lawyer and he asked me to wait for 150 days and you will get it within 180 days.

For your initial C8 EAD application, you can file after 150 days of your asylum application, and it should be adjudicated within 30 days of sending your ead application.

Ya i have an attorney. Just met with him and he gave me a relief. I ask questions because people on this forum are too experienced and helpful.
so he said NTA is just about your master hearing. The first date you received and the one you show online its one of the same. The judge is not available on the paper mentioned date so he changed it and what you see online is more accurate. He also told me that your case is strong so you need to be fine , whatever happens will have to happen anyways. Now i am more relaxed as master hearing is just about getting a date for my individual hearing i guess. So it will take years from now.
Exactly relax cause you still have 2-4 years for the decision from the court and you will work and live so live your life!

He also showed me on papers that uscis mentioned it’s not a denial.
I wish you all the best but no sir referral to court is a denial from the asylum office and they referral you to the court cause you can’t be ordered to leave the country without a judge order so I understand he tried to make you feel better and that’s good of him but you have to know the whole truth and facts too as there was a famous attorney last week said on tv show that some people says i got referral not a denial and he said that’s bs cause referral means denial and the USCIS trying to get you out of the country so now it’s all on the judge hand and then the DHS attorney who can appeal for the judge decision! Do you know anything about the DHS attorney or need some info!?

Good evening. I have been reading this post for more than a year, so, I would like now to ask a couple of questions. I applied for asylum in September 2019, had my interview in November 2019 and after almost 2 years with Application Pending the case status changed like this:
Monday to Decision Pending. Tuesday to Fees were waived. Today to Decision was Mailed. So my questions are:
Do you think it is approval?
Do I renew my EAD expiring in March 2022 if my case was actually approved?
Thank you very much.

Good evening. I have been reading this post for more than a year, so, I would like now to ask a couple of questions. I applied for asylum in September 2019, had my interview in November 2019 and after almost 2 years with Application Pending the case status changed like this:
Monday to Decision Pending. Tuesday to Fees were waived. Today to Decision was Mailed. So my questions are:
Thank you very much.
Congratulations that’s 100% approval! What a happy moment for ya

Congratulations that’s 100% approval! What a happy moment
Thank you very much.
They will send you a new EAD category A05 soon in 10 days so you can get unrestricted ssn and DL and honestly as a granted asylee you don’t need the EAD anymore cause you can work legally with i-94 stamped with asylee status when you get the approval letter

They will send you a new EAD category A05 soon in 10 days so you can get unrestricted ssn and DL and honestly as a granted asylee you don’t need the EAD anymore cause you can work legally with i-94 stamped with asylee status when you get the approval letter
Thanks for the explanation. Waiting to receive the decision by mail.

I wish you all the best but no sir referral to court is a denial from the asylum office and they referral you to the court cause you can’t be ordered to leave the country without a judge order so I understand he tried to make you feel better and that’s good of him but you have to know the whole truth and facts too as there was a famous attorney last week said on tv show that some people says i got referral not a denial and he said that’s bs cause referral means denial and the USCIS trying to get you out of the country so now it’s all on the judge hand and then the DHS attorney who can appeal for the judge decision! Do you know anything about the DHS attorney or need some info!?
No i dont have any idea.

Based on the above reason(s), your asylum application has been referred to an immigration judge for
adjudication in removal proceedings before the U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for
Immigration Review. This is not a denial of your asylum application. You may request that the
immigration judge consider your asylum application, and you may amend your application.

i have apply for asylum on Jan 2018 and had my interview on March 2018. for tow years my case status was decision pending but on Dec 2020 the
case history showed
  • 12/08/2020 You completed your interview with USCIS.
and the status changed from decision is pending to application is pending and i have the following message

Your application with USCIS is still pending.
You must wait 365 calendar days after you file your application before you apply for employment authorization. If there is an unresolved applicant-caused delay on the date you file an application for employment authorization, we will deny your application for employment authorization.

anyone know what that's mean