Waiting Asylum decision

Based on the above reason(s), your asylum application has been referred to an immigration judge for
adjudication in removal proceedings before the U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for
Immigration Review. This is not a denial of your asylum application. You may request that the
immigration judge consider your asylum application, and you may amend your application.
Well uscis denied your application but they can’t deport you until the case go through a judge so the uscis denied your asylum application but that’s not a final denial as it has to go an immigration judge! That’s not only for asylum applicants but for all of the immigration applicants even many folks are married to US citizens and the USCIS thinks it’s fraud marriage or there’s an issue so they deny their i-485 and transfer them to an immigration judge

DHS attorney is the USCIS attorney in the court and his/her main job is to fight to deport you and he /she will read the report made by the asylum officer who denied your case to find all of your mistakes and show it to the judge! And if the judge rejected your case you can appeal in the BIA and the same with the DHS attorney as if the judge granted you asylum the DHS attorney can appeal if they think you don’t deserve the asylum but anyway don’t lose hope as a lot of people got asylum granted at the court but you need to apply for FOIA and fix the things the asylum officer rejected you for and you will be good! Also make sure you’re with a good attorney cause some attorneys are useless and in the court it’s 75% depends on the attorney not you

Well uscis denied your application but they can’t deport you until the case go through a judge so the uscis denied your asylum application but that’s not a final denial as it has to go an immigration judge! That’s not only for asylum applicants but for all of the immigration applicants even many folks are married to US citizens and the USCIS thinks it’s fraud marriage or there’s an issue so they deny their i-485 and transfer them to an immigration judge

DHS attorney is the USCIS attorney in the court and his/her main job is to fight to deport you and he /she will read the report made by the asylum officer who denied your case to find all of your mistakes and show it to the judge! And if the judge rejected your case you can appeal in the BIA and the same with the DHS attorney as if the judge granted you asylum the DHS attorney can appeal if they think you don’t deserve the asylum but anyway don’t lose hope as a lot of people got asylum granted at the court but you need to apply for FOIA and fix the things the asylum officer rejected you for and you will be good! Also make sure you’re with a good attorney cause some attorneys are useless and in the court it’s 75% depends on the attorney not you
Thank you for the great info. You always give positive vibes, thanks! How can i get or requested foia ?

Thank you for the great info. You always give positive vibes, thanks! How can i get or requested foia ?
You’re welcome and my advice is to live your life cause it will take time at the court and if you think about it daily you will get torn out so try to forget about it! You’re safe in the US at least for the next 4-6 years and if there another legal way to get GC don’t think twice about it!

here’s the FOIA link

Apply for it and it will take 2-3 months to get it so relax!
All the best.

You’re welcome and my advice is to live your life cause it will take time at the court and if you think about it daily you will get torn out so try to forget about it! You’re safe in the US at least for the next 4-6 years and if there another legal way to get GC don’t think twice about it!

here’s the FOIA link

Apply for it and it will take 2-3 months to get it so relax!
All the best.
Thank you tons!

What it means more denied than approved ?
Let’s be realistic they can’t approve all the cases otherwise the system will be wrecked ! I think they are restricted to a specific % like everything else ! Nothing goes by luck in this country especially in the past 4-5 years the fraud asylum cases skyrocketed and people think the asylum process is easy tho even if you get approval it’s an exhausting journey from day one until you become a citizen

Guys, i have changed address to another state. I've filed the address change for 3 times in the past 3 months now but still no confirmation. What do i do?

I want to add my experience on days.

My days stop count when my case was still pending. System was still saying that “it’s running” but number was frozen for month.

When my status became final it updated days and not it was saying that it’s “stopped”.

So definitely frozen EAD clock can be early sign of approval (before you decision mailed).
Hi Alien 2018,
Is this your personal experience. The same thing happen to me and I am panicking.

Hello,

I sent an email to the USCIS office regarding my pending asylum case for decision, and I received an email from them. Please let me know what is that means? Is it good or bad? Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in the processing of your case. Please note that this application is pending a final decision in our office. Once a final decision is reached, you will receive a written decision by mail from our office.
You can now check your asylum case status and your work permit (EAD) status online at www.uscis.gov/casestatus.

Hello,

I sent an email to the USCIS office regarding my pending asylum case for decision, and I received an email from them. Please let me know what is that means? Is it good or bad? Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in the processing of your case. Please note that this application is pending a final decision in our office. Once a final decision is reached, you will receive a written decision by mail from our office.
You can now check your asylum case status and your work permit (EAD) status online at www.uscis.gov/casestatus.
You got stopped days and running clock?

I want to add my experience on days.

My days stop count when my case was still pending. System was still saying that “it’s running” but number was frozen for month.

When my status became final it updated days and not it was saying that it’s “stopped”.

So definitely frozen EAD clock can be early sign of approval (before you decision mailed).
We’re you out of status or on status while you conducted the interview?

i have apply for asylum on Jan 2018 and had my interview on March 2018. for tow years my case status was decision pending but on Dec 2020 the
case history showed
  • 12/08/2020 You completed your interview with USCIS.
and the status changed from decision is pending to application is pending and i have the following message

Your application with USCIS is still pending.
You must wait 365 calendar days after you file your application before you apply for employment authorization. If there is an unresolved applicant-caused delay on the date you file an application for employment authorization, we will deny your application for employment authorization.

anyone know what that's mean
anyone have same issue or have any idea about this