Waiting Asylum decision

I think i write in English man! I said 100 times i don’t care that when you applied you were in status or nah! All it matters is that are you in status now or no???????? I mean why too much arguments guys? If you’re not convinced with someone opinion then just ignore it i hope everyone here get approvals ! amen
So arrogant, you must be a tough daddy! Mr know it all. Calm down and atleast be courteous. You are so belligerent. Let people express them selves and ask questions they want to know. Am sure you were once like them and am sure you were also stressed during that time.

Told ya ! Congratulations again and don’t forget to get unrestricted SSN and change your DL validation from 2 years to 5!
How soon should I expect my new EAD? I think to wait before applying for travel document. I should, shouldn't I? And btw what is the current process time for it, any ideas?

How soon should I expect my new EAD? I think to wait before applying for travel document. I should, shouldn't I? And btw what is the current process time for it, any ideas?
You can apply for the RTD anytime after you receive the approval letter! It takes like 3-7 months to be issued and you can use it if you wanna travel overseas anywhere but not your COP ! Otherwise you will have issues in processing your GC or either the neutralization process later if you go back to your original country after been granted asylum

I want to add my experience on days.

My days stop count when my case was still pending. System was still saying that “it’s running” but number was frozen for month.

When my status became final it updated days and not it was saying that it’s “stopped”.

So definitely frozen EAD clock can be early sign of approval (before you decision mailed).

Hello everyone! I've tried to read as much as I could but I'd love to share my timeline and hope to hear your thoughts

October 19, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
October 19, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
November 28, 2018 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

I've read many things that fee waived is a good sign but why is it dated as 2 years ago only, any idea?
Please visit your concern asylum office and ask for decision copy or ask to mail. Thanks

Hello everyone, I would like to ask how long it can take to receive Notice of Receipt after filing I-589. I have read somewhere here that it can be received in as little as ten days. It is about 40 days now and I did not receive it. I have tracking so my application was delivered to USCIS office. Thank you

Hello everyone, I would like to ask how long it can take to receive Notice of Receipt after filing I-589. I have read somewhere here that it can be received in as little as ten days. It is about 40 days now and I did not receive it. I have tracking so my application was delivered to USCIS office. Thank you
It should take between 30-60 days nowdays! Remember there are too many holidays from OCT 31, cause delay!

Hello Everyone, I've been reading this thread and got my hopes up.

So I'd like to share my timeline and ask what you think it means so far.

05/2021 Submitted application
08/2021 Biometrics
Early 09/2021 Interview Notice
Late 09/2021 UCIS Interview
Early 10/2021 Decision Was Mailed
Late 10/2021 New Card Is Being Produced
Early 11/ 2021 Card Was Mailed To Me

L.A. Office.

So, I am unsure if I am accepted or getting an EAD because the court case will take forever, I have yet to receive the decision mail.

08/2021 Biometrics

L.A. Office.

So, I am unsure if I am accepted or getting an EAD because the court case will take forever, I have yet to receive the decision mail.
Congratulations that’s approval my man!

08/2021 Biometrics

L.A. Office.

Good luck with your case.
Do you remember how long it took to receive the filing receipt notice? It is almost 40 days since filing and I haven't received anything yet. Thank you

Anyone experiencing this? My case updated to Decision Was Mailed this afternoon, and I didn't see fee waived msg before, so I knew it's not good but not for sure, so I called to see my EAD clock status. I called, and the phone system replied "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system". I never see anyone experiencing this. Has anyone knew something about this?

I search online there is a post in 2004 which is about GC application describing similar thing, but not for asylum, any response is appreciated.