Waiting Asylum decision

Thanks. Well we all hope it will end fast in our favor but still with a lot of evidence and strong case it was referral. Anyways there is a lot of options and I dont doubt my lawyer. Also will consider moving from FL to NY and CA (SF) since the approval rate in courts is 70-80% insted of 10-20% in FL which is ridiculous if you ask me.After reading the docs I received I figured they didnt even went into seriuos consideration..
With all my respect to you but who said you have strong case ? You? Your attorney? Our strong cases looks strong to us but for the officers they have a different opinions that’s why i wonder when people say we have strong cases which I respect that but you have to look for the whole cup not only the half

Alsoone important thing I forgot to mention which just might be very usefull to many on here ( if not already aware of it ) is that whoever is a relatively new asylum applicant and has ‘decision pending’ ,can with becoming member of ASAP or CASA lawsuit and obtaining membership card online, actually apply for work permit after 150 days on their clock’s and get it in the next 30 days AND NOT TO WAIT FOR 365 days! Go to ASAP membership web page and inform about the details.
Wish you luck

With all my respect to you but who said you have strong case ? You? Your attorney? Our strong cases looks strong to us but for the officers they have a different opinions that’s why i wonder when people say we have strong cases which I respect that but you have to look for the whole cup not only the half
My lawyer,but yes,you are right. :) Well hope dies last. Im not very surprised, was expecting like 50/50%. At least didnt wait for two years and then referral. So now i know what to do next

Hello everyone! I've tried to read as much as I could but I'd love to share my timeline and hope to hear your thoughts

October 19, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
October 19, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
November 28, 2018 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

I've read many things that fee waived is a good sign but why is it dated as 2 years ago only, any idea?

Thanks!yes I do have account with USCIS but form the day one i opened it it said ‘we cant find your case number’ so it was not available to many whole time,but I did have the option to check it through online app entering the case number
I have the same problem
But the clock is running and the days are freezing on same day !
I don't know what that means

Hello everyone! I've tried to read as much as I could but I'd love to share my timeline and hope to hear your thoughts

November 28, 2018 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

I've read many things that fee waived is a good sign but why is it dated as 2 years ago only, any idea?
Congratulations first
Maybe error in the system
Can you share when was ur interview and which office ?

100% approval congratulationssss

I have the same problem
But the clock is running and the days are freezing on same day !
I don't know what that means
The difference is my days were and still not frozen. Tampa is relatively new asyllum office so Im not sure about their system connections.. On USCIS app still shows’ Aplication is pending’ and I got my mail two days ago… Not sure if you can trust all of that

Congrats!

You think so? Because the interview took place 3 years ago but case history states it was like a week ago!
Plus when I do check my case history by my case number it shows me I 765 form for some reasons.
100% !
Fees were waived means the asylum office is issuing you a new EAD A5 category cause now your status is changed to be asylee not a asylum seeker anymore

100% !
Fees were waived means the asylum office is issuing you a new EAD A5 category cause now your status is changed to be asylee not a asylum seeker anymore
I hope so! Would you think the decision can be dated by November 2018 instead of October 2021?
If it's 2018 does it mean it can be possible to apply for a permanent GC instead of a temporary one?
I don't want to leave my hopes up but still I'd like to know in case miracle happens

I hope so! Would you think the decision can be dated by November 2018 instead of October 2021?
If it's 2018 does it mean it can be possible to apply for a permanent GC instead of a temporary one?
I don't want to leave my hopes up but still I'd like to know in case miracle happens
Man the uscis system is all messed up so don’t care about dates ! You can’t apply for GC until one year after the date of asylum grant so most likely u will apply for GC next October 2022

The difference is my days were and still not frozen. Tampa is relatively new asyllum office so Im not sure about their system connections.. On USCIS app still shows’ Aplication is pending’ and I got my mail two days ago… Not sure if you can trust all of that
In my application it shows decision pending but on the my account I can't add the case as they told me no case found
And when I called the days are frozen on same day ! And clock is running

In my application it shows decision pending but on the my account I can't add the case as they told me no case found
And when I called the days are frozen on same day ! And clock is running
Man long story short to make it easier for ya and to be honest 98% you got a referral to court so don’t be surprised when you get that! It’s better to prepare for what’s next than crying over the spilled milk

Man long story short to make it easier for ya and to be honest 98% you got a referral to court so don’t be surprised when you get that! It’s better to prepare for what’s next than crying over the spilled milk
But 1-they send me the accurate numbers of my application when I emailed them
2- the said ur case in final decision

so, how ur sure 98% that it is referral !!?

But 1-they send me the accurate numbers of my application when I emailed them
2- the said ur case in final decision

so, how ur sure 98% that it is referral !!
Man look at the online website as we never seen anyone before had days stopped and clock running and ended up with approval I don’t care what the asylum office sent you! Final decision is already taken after 4-14 days of completing the interview! I wish you all the best and tried to tell you 10 times live your life and don’t think about but looks like you can’t forget about it so I’m just trying to be honest with you !

Man look at the online website as we never seen anyone before had days stopped and clock running and ended up with approval I don’t care what the asylum office sent you! Final decision is already taken after 4-14 days of completing the interview! I wish you all the best and tried to tell you 10 times live your life and don’t think about but looks like you can’t forget about it so I’m just trying to be honest with you !
I saw before here and get approved
I am living my life I am just trying know more

I saw before here and get approved
I am living my life I am just trying know more
Show me one post for someone says days were stopped and clock is running and got approved! The only way that happens if the applicant ain’t out of status otherwise it’s 10000% referral to court and I talked briefly about it few days ago

Show me one post for someone says days were stopped and clock is running and got approved! The only way that happens if the applicant ain’t out of status otherwise it’s 10000% referral to court and I talked briefly about it few days ago
Ome day I will be free and search on all these pages and mention for u
But I am sure