Waiting Asylum decision

Anyone experiencing this? My case updated to Decision Was Mailed this afternoon, and I didn't see fee waived msg before, so I knew it's not good but not for sure, so I called to see my EAD clock status. I called, and the phone system replied "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system". I never see anyone experiencing this. Has anyone knew something about this?

I search online there is a post in 2004 which is about GC application describing similar thing, but not for asylum, any response is appreciated.
Unfortunately that’s a referral to court! Stay strong and you still have chance in the court so prepare for it

Guys, i have changed address to another state. I've filed the address change for 3 times in the past 3 months now but still no confirmation. What do i do?

@kongzh95 , it seems that you experienced this too, you have not got your result yet?
Glad to know this information, I think you and me are the only two guys experienced “status for this receipt number cannot be found in the automated system at this time”.
Im in status and I got NOID in Oct 2020 and I submitted rebuttal letter in Dec 2020.
Then till now, over a year I didn’t receive further notices. And my case number is missing.
I wrote a letter to Chicago office a month ago and they replied “Records of USCIS indicate that your file is under review at this office …”.
My guess is , the receipt number missing means the decision is really under review. They didn’t reach a decision yet. If they deny me there’s no reason to hold the letter for over a year. The same situation should be applied to your case. I believe your case is also issued NOID then your case will be hold on until further documents like rebuttal letter received , then further review process will go through your new material.

Hello Everyone, I've been reading this thread and got my hopes up.

So I'd like to share my timeline and ask what you think it means so far.

05/2021 Submitted application
08/2021 Biometrics
Early 09/2021 Interview Notice
Late 09/2021 UCIS Interview
Early 10/2021 Decision Was Mailed
Late 10/2021 New Card Is Being Produced
Early 11/ 2021 Card Was Mailed To Me

L.A. Office.

So, I am unsure if I am accepted or getting an EAD because the court case will take forever, I have yet to receive the decision mail.
Update on this and question.

I got the EAD card, it was mailed to my next-door neighbour, so the officer got the address wrong.
The decision letter bounced back since it required a signature. Whenever I go to file a Non-Delivery of Notice, and select form i-589 it gives me an error:
"You must select the Form Number associated to your Receipt Number. The Form Number you selected does not match our records for that Receipt Number."

I need your help.
I have an ead that expires in 3 months, however, I have an asylum pending case; so, I want to apply for I-765 in the category of C08, should I apply as an initial application or as a renewal? I want to send the application this week I need your help.

Does the category of EAD card C08 status
( approval or denial ) indicate any thing about the status of pending asylum case for decision?

Called the H asylum office today, then dropped the call because i was unsure it would make any difference, whatever i say wont change their policy, now guess what ? I got a call back and i coudnt believe it, like a real person called me back, empathised with me about waiting for interview almost 5 years, we had a lovely conversation it was so unreal, any way reality is the border has put a strain on them and currenyly only about 2 affirmative cases are being interviewed daily, so the journey continues...

Hey guys I've mentioned this tip before, but I'll mention it again. I'll make a separate post in case it can be helpful

If your current status is "Decision is Mailed", here are a few ways to check if you were approved:

Method 1:
This method only works if your status is "Decision was Mailed"
If you don't have a USCIS Account, sign up for one here https://my.uscis.gov/authenticate/saml/sign_up
After signing up or if you already have a USCIS account, sign in at https://my.uscis.gov/authenticate/saml/init
Go to My account > Add a paper-filed case (https://my.uscis.gov/account/onboarding/track/new)
Add in your receipt number and click Add case.

If it works: it should show you a page with "Your cases" and a case titled "I-765 Application for Employment Authorization". That means you got approved!

If it doesn't work: It could mean you are getting NOID or are being referred to immigration court.

Method 2:
Go to https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search
Fill out the information based on the passport you entered the US with.
You should see a copy of your I-94. Click "Get this traveller's travel history". If you see "No record found for traveler." That means you got approved! If it shows your traveler history, that could mean you are getting NOID or are being referred to immigration court.

In my case option 1st isn’t working and option second shows no travel history. However it was not showing any travel history before even i applied.
i know it’s referred!