Waiting Asylum decision

Hello! got some questions:
1. I just received the master hearing notice which is in late 2024. My EAD clock says still running, but the days haven't changed at all for a month. it still stuck at 147 days. Attorney says it stopped and there is no way to start it until the hearing. Is it supposed to stop like that? and how can I get it running again?

2. Another question. If I want to leave the US and withdraw the case, how soon should I do it so that I don't leave a bad record with USCIS, and I can enter the US freely next time? Can I do that anytime before the master hearing?

Last edited:
Hello! I just received the master hearing notice which is in 2024. However my EAD clock has stopped. Is it supposed to stop and how can I get it running again?
Hey, may i ask. Was your status changed to application is pending and when was your interview and which office?

Hello, interview in May, and Huston office. The decision is denied and already mailed, currently waiting for master hearing which is in 2024.
Damn 2024 is too far. At any point in time has it ever changed to application is pending from decision is pending when you check online?

Hello all, I have been waiting for my family and my interview since May 2017, I have not yet been called by the Houston office. I heard it is not recommended to expedite the case. Is there anyone else who has been waiting about the same time and is there anything I can do to find out how much longer?
same timeline ,may 2017 , tried to expedite 3x no luck

Hello! got some questions:
1. I just received the master hearing notice which is in late 2024. My EAD clock says still running, but the days haven't changed at all for a month. it still stuck at 147 days. Attorney says it stopped and there is no way to start it until the hearing. Is it supposed to stop like that? and how can I get it running again?

2. Another question. If I want to leave the US and withdraw the case, how soon should I do it so that I don't leave a bad record with USCIS, and I can enter the US freely next time? Can I do that anytime before the master hearing?
If you leave the US or withdraw the case it’s 1000% you will never get US visa again and if u have it u will be denied entry cause that means your asylum was fraud

Damn 2024 is too far. At any point in time has it ever changed to application is pending from decision is pending when you check online?
For your knowledge
Application pending doesn’t mean it will be approved or denied so don’t build up any hope on application pending so you don’t get shock later but i hope it’s approve but it doesn’t mean anything

For your knowledge
Application pending doesn’t mean it will be approved or denied so don’t build up any hope on application pending so you don’t get shock later but i hope it’s approve but it doesn’t mean anything
Thank you so much. Its confusing tho if it doesn't mean anything why do some have it and some don't?

Thank you so much. Its confusing tho if it doesn't mean anything why do some have it and some don't?
The uscis online system
Is messed up! Unless you see fees were waived or we issued a new card then that’s approval otherwise don’t build any hope on anything

Good day everyone, so I have a master hearing for next month, my lawyer filed an FOIA request and applied for an EAD renewal. But last week Friday my case shows ‘there is no future hearing for this case’ but the case is still pending and my EAD case status shows new card being produced. Just confused like is the case dismissed or ‍♀️

Hi I have question for selective service I was already 27 when I enter the US so when I granted asylum I was 28 my question is still do I have to apply for selective service or not ? I have not found anything about who became resident after 26 and never lived in US before 26 ?