Waiting Asylum decision

My attorneys told me I had an extremely strong case with overwhelming evidence
Last question please
I see the background check didn’t take long time with you so can i ask you are you from eastern european country or asian or middle east or africa or where? Cause i heard the background check period depends on where are you from I don’t know if that true or just rumors

My status updated to decision is mailed. I’m in legal status so I don’t know if calling USCIS hotline trick will be applicable to me but I will call tonight.

Office: Arlington
Timeline:
Jan 4, 2021: Application was received
March 12, 2021: Biometrics appointment
April 29, 2021: Interview
July 7, 2021: Decision was mailed

I didn’t see fees were waived so I’m worried it is a NOID
USCIS hotline trick please? :)

Last question please
I see the background check didn’t take long time with you so can i ask you are you from eastern european country or asian or middle east or africa or where? Cause i heard the background check period depends on where are you from I don’t know if that true or just rumors
Middle east. I have been in legal status the entire time so maybe that helped with expediting background check

Hey everyone, since my asylum case was referred to an immigration judge. I am planning to move to a city with higher approval rates like Los Angeles. If I move to Los Angeles, will it affect my EAD clock processing time (EAD clock will stop running)? Will my court be changed to one in Los Angeles, and also the Master hearing date? Where else might my case be affected in my case?

Can you guys please look into this, do you guys think the chances of my approval in court would be higher? They sent me notice of appearance, where it is mentioned that the department of homeland alleges me:

1. You are not a Citizen or National of the US. (I never claimed to be a US Citizen, what does this mean?)
2. You did not attend the school you came for as an F-1 Student in October 2019. (I graduated in 2019, so my F1 status was removed. My asylum application was received by USCIS in December 2016, and I was given a case receipt number in January 2017)
3. You are not a native of Afghanistan (I am a native of Afghanistan, I think I need more documents to prove it to them in court).

I also received two different notices with two different dates, one is notice to appear where I should appear on September 2021, and the second one is notice of hearing in removal proceedings which is in December. What does this mean?

Hey everyone, since my asylum case was referred to an immigration judge. I am planning to move to a city with higher approval rates like Los Angeles. If I move to Los Angeles, will it affect my EAD clock processing time (EAD clock will stop running)? Will my court be changed to one in Los Angeles, and also the Master hearing date? Where else might my case be affected in my case?
If you change your address your court will also changes sometimes judges doesn’t allow it depends your case. Your Ead clock time doesn’t change.

Can you guys please look into this, do you guys think the chances of my approval in court would be higher? They sent me notice of appearance, where it is mentioned that the department of homeland alleges me:

1. You are not a Citizen or National of the US. (I never claimed to be a US Citizen, what does this mean?)
2. You did not attend the school you came for as an F-1 Student in October 2019. (I graduated in 2019, so my F1 status was removed. My asylum application was received by USCIS in December 2016, and I was given a case receipt number in January 2017)
3. You are not a native of Afghanistan (I am a native of Afghanistan, I think I need more documents to prove it to them in court).
With an attorney you can contest before judge what are right and what are not.

I also received two different notices with two different dates, one is notice to appear where I should appear on September 2021, and the second one is notice of hearing in removal proceedings which is in December. What does this mean?
LA is high approval rate for interview, but low rate for court .don't do that

my application was received on 1/27/2021, interview on 5/13/2021, now case status is decision mailed. But when i check EAD clock, it says it's "running" but it stayed at 147 days and doesn't change. Could anyone help me figure out what that means? could that be a possible approval?

my application was received on 1/27/2021, interview on 5/13/2021, now case status is decision mailed. But when i check EAD clock, it says it's "running" but it stayed at 147 days and doesn't change. Could anyone help me figure out what that means? could that be a possible approval?
Try what I did:

Create a myUSCIS account if you don’t have one already, then click add a paper filed case, and put in your receipt number and see if it works. If it works, see if mentions fees were waived

Try what I did:

Create a myUSCIS account if you don’t have one already, then click add a paper filed case, and put in your receipt number and see if it works. If it works, see if mentions fees were waived
I have tried this but I get the message "we can not find your case" what could be the problem? I entered the correct receipt number

Attachments

• Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 37