Waiting Asylum decision

Can anyone help me please where would i file for I-485 based on asylum if i live in Kentucky? And where would i file if i file from ohio? I should be moving to ohio soon so please anyone help me with that thing cause I tried to look on USCIS website but failed to reach to any result

Hi, Can anyone tell me please what does it mean???
Congratulations you got approved
Hi my name is joel im in the same boat i don’t know what it means, I have received an EAD card A05, but my case was referred to the immigration judge on June 17 and I received the EAD card on June 30th but now it says my decision was mailed to me do I still have to go for my hearing ?

Attachments

• A043F7A2-B164-4221-933E-BD3C1542BBEF.jpeg
    A043F7A2-B164-4221-933E-BD3C1542BBEF.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 75
Hi my name is joel im in the same boat i don’t know what it means, I have received an EAD card A05, but my case was referred to the immigration judge on June 17 and I received the EAD card on June 30th but now it says my decision was mailed to me do I still have to go for my hearing ?C5697AF8-1000-4695-BE23-D16D0D5ED179.jpeg

Hi my name is joel im in the same boat i don’t know what it means, I have received an EAD card A05, but my case was referred to the immigration judge on June 17 and I received the EAD card on June 30th but now it says my decision was mailed to me do I still have to go for my hearing ?View attachment 2799
How come u got A05 card and referred to court in same time? It doesn’t make sense

Hi my name is joel im in the same boat i don’t know what it means, I have received an EAD card A05, but my case was referred to the immigration judge on June 17 and I received the EAD card on June 30th but now it says my decision was mailed to me do I still have to go for my hearing ?View attachment 2799
I guess that’s a scam post made by scam account just trying to scare people who got waived fees before decision is mailed !!!

Hi guys
i need your assistance
My friend applied for renew his EAD, on Decemer and until now he did not receive it yet, his attorney said “”I can not do anything just you have to wait”, is there any way he receives his EAD card?
Would you kindly help me regarding to this question?
I appreciate it

Hey folks, I had my interview at the San Francisco office, and I'm currently on the "decision was mailed" stage. Here's my timeline:

July 23, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
July 22, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
July 8, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
June 23, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
May 25, 2021 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
January 8, 2021 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice.

Does anyone have idea of the possible outcome, please?