Waiting Asylum decision

I asked this question because they erased my travel history as well. I hope all people get approval. I pray for all of you guys. if my case was not real USCIS did not approve it , I got my decision after two years.

**If you guys have any questions that I can assist you , please let me know**
No body said your case wasn’t strong otherwise the USCIS wouldn’t approve it!! I said millions of people submit bullshit cases that’s why the asylum is kinda complicated cause the majority are bullshit so I really get happy when someone deserves asylum gets approved! My attorney told me that some people have cases that won’t even be accepted in LALA land!!! People need to understand what does the asylum framework about!

I asked this question because they erased my travel history as well. I hope all people get approval. I pray for all of you guys. if my case was not real USCIS did not approve it , I got my decision after two years.

**If you guys have any questions that I can assist you , please let me know**
I didn’t mean that congratulations on your approval.

I had my interview in June 2018, my case status shows application still pending. It is 3 years now, i tried congressman 3 months ago and said pending background check. Last month i requested for FIOA and all i have received is just receipt notice, interview notice, my I-589, and everything i shared with them. They haven't sent me the initial officers decision. I am just here frustrated and i don't know what to do. May be i write to them the 4th time. Chicago office is frustrating. Today i called and i could not get to the agent. How can i speak to an agent???, every time i said speak to agent the computer always said it could help me and asked for my receipt number for status check.

No body said your case wasn’t strong otherwise the USCIS wouldn’t approve it!! I said millions of people submit bullshit cases that’s why the asylum is kinda complicated cause the majority are bullshit so I really get happy when someone deserves asylum gets approved! My attorney told me that some people have cases that won’t even be accepted in LALA land!!! People need to understand what does the asylum framework about!
yes I know, and I agree with you, :)

I had my interview in June 2018, my case status shows application still pending. It is 3 years now, i tried congressman 3 months ago and said pending background check. Last month i requested for FIOA and all i have received is just receipt notice, interview notice, my I-589, and everything i shared with them. They haven't sent me the initial officers decision. I am just here frustrated and i don't know what to do. May be i write to them the 4th time. Chicago office is frustrating. Today i called and i could not get to the agent. How can i speak to an agent???, every time i said speak to agent the computer always said it could help me and asked for my receipt number for status check.
When did you apply for asylum?

finally got my approval letter!!! Thanks god and good luck for y’all it’s been 5 years in limbo I applied for asylum in 2016 and just got an interview in 2021 after trying to expedite 2 times in row due to a medical
Condition and i got my approval from Chicago office only after 1 month !! Thanks god and good luck for y’all!
trust the process and don’t lose hope
Congratulations, I’m next

I applied in April 20218,
went for finger prints in May 2018 and
my interview was in June 2018.
i cant even put my case in my online a/c apart from the direct case status check.
Okay i got my approval letter from Chicago only after 1 month of interview but I applied in 2016 so i guess they fill the time gap i mean it would be unfair to give you decision when you only applied in 2018 while someone else in 2015-2017 applied and got his interview in 2019-2020 and wait again for decision i guess that’s fair enough! You got real quick interview but you need to wait years like we waited for interview but got the decisions real quick like you got your interview quick! That’s the justice !!! Don’t be mad and wait like we all waited!

Applied Asylum Aug 2017,
Expedite 2 times, Interviewed 29 April 2021
Arlington office and, waiting for decision, once inquired and they replied we are in final decision, not sure if it's automatic reply or not.

You can chat with a live agent in USCIS website (ask the chat bot to connect to an agent) or contact the case worker who emailed you from the congressman’s office ,they can ask any information for you and let you know. Just give them two days time and if they didn’t reply to your email it’s better to submit a new Immigration petition request application with the congressman or the senator once again, a case worker will contact you and request them to ask the USCIS about your FIOA. They usually get the fast replies from the asylum office. I know it’s frustrating to wait. Don’t lose hope.

Applied Asylum Aug 2017,
Arlington office and, waiting for decision, once inquired and they replied we are in final decision, not sure if it's automatic reply or not.
Does your status show decision pending or application pending?

You can chat with a live agent in USCIS website (ask the chat bot to connect to an agent) or contact the case worker who emailed you from the congressman’s office ,they can ask any information for you and let you know. Just give them two days time and if they didn’t reply to your email it’s better to submit a new Immigration petition request application with the congressman or the senator once again, a case worker will contact you and request them to ask the USCIS about your FIOA. They usually get the fast replies from the asylum office. I know it’s frustrating to wait. Don’t lose hope.
Ain’t you the same person had big argument with me weeks ago that Chicago asylum office is slow and i told you all the attorneys says chicago is the fastest and i personally knows people real quick decisions from Chicago!!!!!! You guys have an issue that you love to generalize things!!! With USCIS you can’t generalize and call them slow case you or different 3-18 people are late due to issues on background related to where you come from !!!! Don’t generalize cause u have no idea what you talking about! I got my approval only after one month from Chicago

Applied Asylum Aug 2017,
Good luck and please keep us posted! Waiting on a decision from Arlington for my partner, he interviewed in early June of 2021. "Decision is Pending"

I contacted the houston asylum office at their email and asked why my status changed from "my decision is pending" to "my appication is pending" and i got the reply "your decision is pending" this is very confusing and i can't find answers anywhere.