Waiting Asylum decision

I contacted the houston asylum office at their email and asked why my status changed from "my decision is pending" to "my appication is pending" and i got the reply "your decision is pending" this is very confusing and i can't find answers anywhere.
Its kind of ...You'll get yr decision soon :)

Ain’t you the same person had big argument with me weeks ago that Chicago asylum office is slow and i told you all the attorneys says chicago is the fastest and i personally knows people real quick decisions from Chicago!!!!!! You guys have an issue that you love to generalize things!!! With USCIS you can’t generalize and call them slow case you or different 3-18 people are late due to issues on background related to where you come from !!!! Don’t generalize cause u have no idea what you talking about! I got my approval only after one month from Chicago
you really need to calm down , we get it okay? the excitement of approval after a month when others are waiting 4-5 years without an interview, dont be so condescending , nobody owes you an explanaion for their views or opinion.

you really need to calm down , we get it okay? the excitement of approval after a month when others are waiting 4-5 years without an interview, dont be so condescending , nobody owes you an explanaion for their views or opinion.
Look back to comments he was arguing with me big time and said my attorney even has wrong info when i told him she told me decision doesn’t take 4-6 months in Chicago office and it’s the fastest office in the US he accused her of not knowing nothing!! You’re from country that has big time background check that’s your own issue don’t generalize it that the whole Chicago office is slow that’s what i meant!!

listen man i waited for 4 years for interview so get getting decision in one month is normal it’s all about you cry babies who got interviewed after 3-5 months and crying for being waiting for 2-4 years for decision! Nah that’s the justice and fair as we waited years to get interview y’all also who applied in 2018-2019 abd got interview in few months have to wait years for decisions! That’s fair enough and GOD BLESS America

In
you really need to calm down , we get it okay? the excitement of approval after a month when others are waiting 4-5 years without an interview, dont be so condescending , nobody owes you an explanaion for their views or opinions
And by the way if you don’t like waiting you can just leave and go back to your country cause asylum process takes yearsss so keep complaining ain’t gonna change anything

In

And by the way if you don’t like waiting you can just leave and go back to your country cause asylum process takes yearsss so keep complaining ain’t gonna change anything
Dude you are annoying as helllll , seriously man what's your problem
you got lucky we get it , yeah you waited for long 4 years who cares other ppl has been waiting for almost a decade doesn't say UCSIS is doing everyone right and doesn't make other ppl with need cry babies ,

i don't honestly know who the hell appointed you as a freaking admin on that group judging everyone just chill man you got your approval now bounce no one cares about your egyption bullshit

وبطل هبد الله يرضي عليك

Okay i got my approval letter from Chicago only after 1 month of interview but I applied in 2016 so i guess they fill the time gap i mean it would be unfair to give you decision when you only applied in 2018 while someone else in 2015-2017 applied and got his interview in 2019-2020 and wait again for decision i guess that’s fair enough! You got real quick interview but you need to wait years like we waited for interview but got the decisions real quick like you got your interview quick! That’s the justice !!! Don’t be mad and wait like we all waited!
It’s not how it works. People can get interview in few weeks and decision also in few weeks.
Nobody in this timelines thinking about “fairness”.

Hey folks, I had my interview at the San Francisco office, and I'm currently on the "decision was mailed" stage. Here's my timeline:

July 23, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
July 22, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
July 8, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
June 23, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
May 25, 2021 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
January 8, 2021 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice.

Does anyone have idea of the possible outcome, please?
Hey everyone, I wanted to share the good news: I just got the letter today and I got my asylum granted!
I'm so so happy, so I'm gonna celebrate it by trying to find a better job hahaha

I wish good luck to all of you who have real cases, and may your asylums be granted soon as well!
Thank you so much for all the info and support, this is a nice community you created in here.

Hari Om

My update
Applied for asylum in 2015 Chicago office
Interview in 2019
in 2020 status changed from decision pending to application pending and stayed that way for around 9 months.
Two days ago status changed back to "decision pending" for one day.
Yesterday changed to "Fees waived for EAD"
Today changed again to "we mailed you the decision"
I know it's approval and I'm super happy and wish everyone gets the same thing soon.
Finally, after almost complete 6 years got my approval. Of course, it's not in my hands yet but I'm still waiting for the mail to arrive :)
I just wanted to share this with you guys and give people hope, just keep waiting and don't give up.
Something weird going on and I can't understand what's happening. I think the asylum office put the wrong dates on my EAD.
As most of you guys know I got my approval around the beginning of July 2021 and later on, I receive my approval document with the I-94 with the July 2021 date on them.
I already have a valid EAD category A12 through the TPS expire soon on Sep 2021.
A few days later after I got my approval letter I received my new approved Asylum EAD category A05, but what drives me crazy is that this card is valid from Oct 2019 to Oct 2021. That's mean it going to expire 2 months from now.
I side to myself no problem no big deal, I'm asylee now and I don't need a work permit anymore to work. So after almost a month from my approval, I went to the DMV to get my driver license renewed because it expires in Sep 2021. They issued me and a new DL expires Oct 2021 and told me this is what shows in the system your work permit ends Oct 2021.

Something weird going on and I can't understand what's happening. I think the asylum office put the wrong dates on my EAD.
As most of you guys know I got my approval around the beginning of July 2021 and later on, I receive my approval document with the I-94 with the July 2021 date on them.
I already have a valid EAD category A12 through the TPS expire soon on Sep 2021.
A few days later after I got my approval letter I received my new approved Asylum EAD category A05, but what drives me crazy is that this card is valid from Oct 2019 to Oct 2021. That's mean it going to expire 2 months from now.
I side to myself no problem no big deal, I'm asylee now and I don't need a work permit anymore to work. So after almost a month from my approval, I went to the DMV to get my driver license renewed because it expires in Sep 2021. They issued me and a new DL expires Oct 2021 and told me this is what shows in the system your work permit ends Oct 2021.
Try to contact Asylum Office regarding your EAD.
Probably you was internally approved long time ago and this date on your EAD.

You can also appeal to DMV as asylee doesn’t need EAD. Show them your I-94 form and other papers which indicate that your status indefinite.

TAMPA, Florida—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will open a new asylum office in Tampa on Aug. 2, in response to an increasing asylum workload in Florida. The new office becomes the 11th asylum office in the country and the second in Florida, joining the existing Miami Asylum Office. The Tampa and Miami asylum offices will divide the state’s asylum workload.
Florida currently leads the country in asylum applications filed with USCIS, and more than a quarter of the national pending caseload is from Florida residents. The addition of the Tampa Asylum Office will help USCIS resolve urgent cases quickly and better address the large number of asylum applications pending with USCIS in the state.

USCIS has jurisdiction over the affirmative asylum process in which noncitizens in the United States may file Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, within one year of their arrival if they seek such protection. USCIS asylum officers interview applicants to determine if they are eligible.

The Tampa Asylum Office will adjudicate asylum claims filed by individuals residing in western and northern Florida as well as portions of central Florida. The Miami Asylum Office will continue to adjudicate asylum claims filed by individuals residing in south Florida and portions of central Florida. Asylum interviews are by appointment only, and appointment notices will direct all applicants to their designated office. USCIS began interviewing a small number of asylum applicants at the Tampa location in late June, but it officially opens on Aug. 2 to a larger workload.
The Tampa Asylum Office, located at 5524 West Cypress Street, Suite B, is temporary until the permanent, stand-alone facility near the Florida State Fairgrounds becomes operational. This opening is currently anticipated for spring 2022. The USCIS Tampa Field Office located at 5629 Hoover Boulevard remains unchanged, and USCIS continues to adjudicate Green Card and naturalization applications at that location.

Congrats to all members who got their approval letters! I've done my interview at the Chicago asylum office 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I've applied for asylum in 2015.

For all who got their approval letters in the mail, did you receive the approval letter with the I-94 card, or it was just the letter? Also is it true that the letter comes in a priority mail envelope and the mail man should give it to you in person?

For all who got their approval letters in the mail, did you receive the approval letter with the I-94 card, or it was just the letter? Also is it true that the letter comes in a priority mail envelope and the mail man should give it to you in person?
Normally it comes with I-94 form.
They send certified mail which require you to sign to get it.

Congrats to all members who got their approval letters! I've done my interview at the Chicago asylum office 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I've applied for asylum in 2015.

I applied in same office. Any updates yet??

For all who got their approval letters in the mail, did you receive the approval letter with the I-94 card, or it was just the letter? Also is it true that the letter comes in a priority mail envelope and the mail man should give it to you in pers

No updates yet. The online status is "Decision pending'.
Ok. We are on the same page then. Wish us a positive outcome