Waiting Asylum decision

Strange, how they can merge two cases w/t your approval?
BTW, what was the reason to file 2 separate cases?
It was my lawyer decision, same case but we file separately and we were derivatives on each other’s cases. Interviewed separately and my spouse was taking as the main applicant. Finally there was an approval within 45 days after my wife interview as the officer promise.

Is it normal not to see any information about your arrival/departure records when you check your i94 status online after you are granted asylum? Which i94 number should we use to file for GC? The new number ? I can't see the old record online .

It was my lawyer decision, same case but we file separately and we were derivatives on each other’s cases. Interviewed separately and my spouse was taking as the main applicant. Finally there was an approval within 45 days after my wife interview as the officer promise.
You meant those were merged after approval?

I recently received one email about my case:
Your Case Status: Testing and Interview
You completed your interview. The time it takes USCIS to issue a decision after completion of an interview may vary. At the end of your interview, an officer told you either: (1) you would need to return to the office to “pick up” our decision on your application in person; or (2) we would send our decision on your application to you. If an officer told you that you would need to pick up our decision on your application, and you failed to do so at the scheduled time, your failure to pick up our decision as scheduled is considered an applicant-caused delay for purposes of eligibility for employment authorization. You must wait 365 calendar days after you file your application before you apply for employment authorization. If there is an unresolved applicant-caused delay on the date you file an application for employment authorization, we will deny your application for employment authorization.

Interview date: April 2018.
Check my case on the site: It turns from Application Pending to Decision Pending.
Call the number: The clock is still running
My case status keeps changing between Application Pending and Decision Pending. But, I have never received this type of email for the previous changes.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I recently received one email about my case:
Your Case Status: Testing and Interview
You completed your interview. The time it takes USCIS to issue a decision after completion of an interview may vary. At the end of your interview, an officer told you either: (1) you would need to return to the office to “pick up” our decision on your application in person; or (2) we would send our decision on your application to you. If an officer told you that you would need to pick up our decision on your application, and you failed to do so at the scheduled time, your failure to pick up our decision as scheduled is considered an applicant-caused delay for purposes of eligibility for employment authorization. You must wait 365 calendar days after you file your application before you apply for employment authorization. If there is an unresolved applicant-caused delay on the date you file an application for employment authorization, we will deny your application for employment authorization.

Interview date: April 2018.
Check my case on the site: It turns from Application Pending to Decision Pending.
Call the number: The clock is still running
My case status keeps changing between Application Pending and Decision Pending. But, I have never received this type of email for the previous changes.

Does anyone know what is going on?
I think this is an automated reply.
How often does your case status change from application pending to decision pending?
I think it’s a good sign if it changes to decision pending because your background check has been done and also they are working on your case.

If you are on this thread and waiting for interview after 4years or had interview and waiting for a decision after 2years,,would you switch sides and wished you had not gotten interviewed yet? purely an academic and therapeutic exercise please?

If you are on this thread and waiting for interview after 4years or had interview and waiting for a decision after 2years,,would you switch sides and wished you had not gotten interviewed yet? purely an academic and therapeutic exercise please?
Waiting for a decision is better because there are more options to proceed with.

I think this is an automated reply.
How often does your case status change from application pending to decision pending?
I think it’s a good sign if it changes to decision pending because your background check has been done and also they are working on your case.
Twice a year. I didn't inquire about my case after seeing the discussion about the inquiry.

I inquire about my case almost every other week until I got an approval 45 days after been interviewed. So I think I disagree with this statement. Good luck everyone
How did you inquire about your case? Chicago office they don’t reply to the emails, no in person visits and they don’t reply to my letters too.

How did you inquire about your case? Chicago office they don’t reply to the emails, no in person visits and they don’t reply to my letters too.
I was always calling and sending emails occasionally. The last email I sent, I got respond back from the officer in less than 25mint that my decision was mail day before to me and my lawyer, requesting I should be patient to receive my decision.