Waiting Asylum decision

Anybody here that was granted after case status changed from "my decision is pending" to "my application is pending"?

They respond to letter usually within 2 weeks. I'm at Chicago office too.
Seriously!!!. I didn’t not receive any response. But I asked my congressman’s case worker who emailed me to confirm from the asylum office if they received my letter and she replied to me the next day after confirming with them that they did received it. Strange !!!

I don’t know what to do now? Do you have any ideas?

They respond to letter usually within 2 weeks. I'm at Chicago office too.
They should at least confirm it because anyone can send a letter in my name. What kind a officers are they. I don’t know how to handle this now. I should have received the confirmation and it’s been months now.

Hi, what is the discussion about inquiry? Is it bad to inquire about your case?
I also don’t think it’s bad to inquiry about your case. I inquire every month by email and they usually reply within the same day, sometimes minutes. And I was placed on a shortlist by asking through email, unfortunately they are not scheduling people for interview from my state due to covid.

I also don’t think it’s bad to inquiry about your case. I inquire every month by email and they usually reply within the same day, sometimes minutes. And I was placed on a shortlist by asking through email, unfortunately they are not scheduling people for interview from my state due to covid.
Which office? Could you please share your timeline too?

Hello, How do you find the email address for the office? We are coming up on 3 months after the interview and the online status only shows "Decision is Pending" and the phone line to check the clock just keeps moving. We are getting a little impatient! lol! Our case is being handled by the Arlington Office.

Hello, How do you find the email address for the office? We are coming up on 3 months after the interview and the online status only shows "Decision is Pending" and the phone line to check the clock just keeps moving. We are getting a little impatient! lol! Our case is being handled by the Arlington Office.
You can go to USCIS service and office locator under asylum and put in your zip code, it’s going to give you the office information in charge of your case.

Thank you, what about denied?
Man so you don’t think too much the change of decision pending to application peniding means a decision on your case has been taking but it’s waiting for the background check to be officially sent to you so it means nothing at all ! Just trust the process

Man so you don’t think too much the change of decision pending to application peniding means a decision on your case has been taking but it’s waiting for the background check to be officially sent to you so it means nothing at all ! Just trust the process
Thank you so much

I requested to Expedite my Asylum Interview. My Request has been denied. How often are Asylum Interviews canceled ?​

However my request was denied .I received a letter from the Director of Asylum Office, stating that denied Requests may be placed on a list of cases that may be called for interview on short notice should an interview cancelation occur.
YOUR CASE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THAT LIST.
Please be advised that in order for your case to be scheduled in place of canceled interview, you must agree to waive the 21- Day notification requirement for regularly scheduled interviews.

Does anyone experienced this before ?

I requested to Expedite my Asylum Interview. My Request has been denied. How often are Asylum Interviews canceled ?​

However my request was denied .I received a letter from the Director of Asylum Office, stating that denied Requests may be placed on a list of cases that may be called for interview on short notice should an interview cancelation occur.
YOUR CASE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THAT LIST.
Please be advised that in order for your case to be scheduled in place of canceled interview, you must agree to waive the 21- Day notification requirement for regularly scheduled interviews.

Does anyone experienced this before ?
This means that if someone passes on the interview, the interview will be given to you, but you will lose 21 days to prepare for the interview, for example, 2 days or 1week later you will take the interview. BTW which office you apply?

This means that if someone passes on the interview, the interview will be given to you, but you will lose 21 days to prepare for the interview, for example, 2 days or 1week later you will take the interview. BTW which office you apply?
Miami asylum office , and i have been waiting for already 4 years