Waiting Asylum decision

Hey folks, I had my interview at the San Francisco office, and I'm currently on the "decision was mailed" stage. Here's my timeline:

July 23, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
July 22, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
July 8, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
June 23, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
May 25, 2021 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
January 8, 2021 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice.

Does anyone have idea of the possible outcome, please?
Approved. Congrat!
I'm jealous!

Hey folks, I had my interview at the San Francisco office, and I'm currently on the "decision was mailed" stage. Here's my timeline:

July 8, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
June 23, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
May 25, 2021 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.

CONGRATS!!! So when was your interview date? Did you apply EAD? and received?

I’m on the same boat with you and hopefully we will get the mail on Monday but i guess we got approved bro cause the asylum office had to issue a new A05 EAD card that’s why it shows we waived the fees and everyone got the same message before all received asylum approval

Last edited:

Congratulations with approval

finally got my approval letter!!! Thanks god and good luck for y’all it’s been 5 years in limbo I applied for asylum in 2016 and just got an interview in 2021 after trying to expedite 2 times in row due to a medical
Condition and i got my approval from Chicago office only after 1 month !! Thanks god and good luck for y’all!
trust the process and don’t lose hope

finally got my approval letter!!! Thanks god and good luck for y’all it’s been 5 years in limbo I applied for asylum in 2016 and just got an interview in 2021 after trying to expedite 2 times in row due to a medical
Condition and i got my approval from Chicago office only after 1 month !! Thanks god and good luck for y’all!
trust the process and don’t lose hope
Mishomasr, CONGRATULATION AND WELCOME TO USA(FINALLY)

The weird part was that the interview was on June 23, but it doesn't appear there as so.
I applied to the EAD last Tuesday.
So you think that's a yes, for sure? What tells you so?
That's really weird...Status its showing it got scheduled on June 23 but in reality interview happened that day :)

The weird part was that the interview was on June 23, but it doesn't appear there as so.
I applied to the EAD last Tuesday.
So you think that's a yes, for sure? What tells you so?
Why so hurry to apply Ead? They will send your approved Ead anyway sometimes it doesn’t reflect in your tracking history.

The people who really have threat or fear returning their home country will understands. “WHY”
I asked this question because they erased my travel history as well. I hope all people get approval. I pray for all of you guys. if my case was not real USCIS did not approve it , I got my decision after two years.

**If you guys have any questions that I can assist you , please let me know**

Last edited: