Waiting Asylum decision

My status updated to decision is mailed. I’m in legal status so I don’t know if calling USCIS hotline trick will be applicable to me but I will call tonight.

Office: Arlington
Timeline:
Jan 4, 2021: Application was received
March 12, 2021: Biometrics appointment
April 29, 2021: Interview
July 7, 2021: Decision was mailed

I didn’t see fees were waived so I’m worried it is a NOID
Received letter yesterday. Officially granted asylum!

hello everyone, i filed my asylum with Chicago office, its 3yrs now since i had my interview in 2018, my status has always been application is pending and i cannot see my case history. it is so frustrating waiting for this long for my decision. I tried congressman and all we got was pending background check. I don't here from my family back home and don't know how my mum, and sister are. I am trying to be positive but aaah not easy especially when you see someone who waited longer than you did but get a referral to court. I pray for strength and positive results, This asylum process makes the trauma that i had even worse.

hello everyone, i filed my asylum with Chicago office, its 3yrs now since i had my interview in 2018, my status has always been application is pending and i cannot see my case history. it is so frustrating waiting for this long for my decision. I tried congressman and all we got was pending background check. I don't here from my family back home and don't know how my mum, and sister are. I am trying to be positive but aaah not easy especially when you see someone who waited longer than you did but get a referral to court. I pray for strength and positive results, This asylum process makes the trauma that i had even worse.
Hope you get decision very soon. Be strong don’t lose hope. Try requesting FOIA some people in this forum mentioned that we can know our initial decision. Also try emailing them. Good luck to you.

That’s too long brother!! My attorney told me chicago office usually gives decision on 6-12 months

Same. Had the interview in same office and same year. My online status is also application pending since two years. The slowest office ever.

Chicago office is the slowest. I am waiting for my decision since three years and I won’t agree with your lawyer.
My man most of the people got their decisions from Chicago office in 7-12 months and alot in 3 months! You or the other guy may have some issues I don’t know about! So don’t generalize it cause i promise you chicago is the fastest office and you can ask any lawyer maybe your officer quit so your application is stuck there are many reasons why things takes forever but even a lot of people here got their decision from Chicago in 2-6 months

Hi, Can anyone tell me please what does it mean???

Attachments

• D7A867DD-1FAF-4611-A0D4-A505308A8FDC.jpeg
    D7A867DD-1FAF-4611-A0D4-A505308A8FDC.jpeg
    617.4 KB · Views: 115
Hi guys I've been reading for a long time, even before i applied for asylum at Houston. I had my interview at may 17 and yesterday it changed to application is pending from decision is pending. I am not sure what that means but i have seen a couple of other people that have been granted after these circumstances. I hope its a grant tho.

Hello all, I have been waiting for my family and my interview since May 2017, I have not yet been called by the Houston office. I heard it is not recommended to expedite the case. Is there anyone else who has been waiting about the same time and is there anything I can do to find out how much longer?