Waiting Asylum decision

Hello. The website clock can stop because of all kinds of reasons. Now, if you have a receipt date for your application, you don't need confirmation from the website to know that 150 days have passed since you applied. You don't need to call anybody, to call USCIS, to post on here, to know that 150 days have passed. So, please submit your EAD application, do not call anybody, do not try to fix the clock, etc. Why are you asking, talking to people, etc, when you already know that 150 days have passed?

When you can see that the sun is up, why are you asking for confirmation?
My opinion dear, your case , your call. Am saying what I will do if in your shoes, but clearly it's your call. Cheers

Hey guys, i finally got a decission, is referral to court (interview october 2017).
Now i.m confused, the notice i got says notice to apear, "you are ordered to appear before an immigration judge" date is for july 2020, my attorney told me that this is the actual individual hearing but my friend is telling me that this means that i need to show up at this date in order to get a court date which most likely will be scheduled years frlm now.
I am confused, please help.

Hey guys, i finally got a decission, is referral to court (interview october 2017).
Now i.m confused, the notice i got says notice to apear, "you are ordered to appear before an immigration judge" date is for july 2020, my attorney told me that this is the actual individual hearing but my friend is telling me that this means that i need to show up at this date in order to get a court date which most likely will be scheduled years frlm now.
The judge will set a date for the main gearing on this appointment.

It really sucks being denied after 2.5 years. Can you share your timeline and the office?
Did you get your decision before or after the office closed due to COVID19?

Oh no.....2.5years is a very long time of wait to be sent to court. Did u get your decision after office closure due to Covid19?
Best wishes for you during the court process

First of all, I hope that you and your family are well through these difficult times.
I want to tell you something curious that has happened to me, I have received SSN first and even after 1 week the EAD still has not reached me, has something similar happened to someone?

Go on google and search lawyer for asylum case in your city or state
QUOTE="en_arash, post: 2518677, member: 428804"]Hi Friends
I'm from Iran and I want to apply for Asylum, can you recommend me a creditworthy lawyer with an affordable retainer fee?[/QUOTE]

My clock stopped too after decision to the court .it was Chicago asylum office .they never fix the .now the clock is still running but no movement.i got decision after 5 month .it was referral to court QUOTE="msv5450, post: 2518797, member: 426086"]I don't know why it stopped. It's been stuck for a few days but it says the clock is still running.
There was an error with the clock that counts since 10 years ago. My lawyer sent written and electronic requests to fix that.[/QUOTE]

I think since delay isn’t from the applicant, the EAD clock will keep running. My keep running and am due for EAD application in two weeks as my lawyer have update me already on EAD documents signing.
As biometrics are closed. EAD will be issued issues w/t biometrics or not?

Hello. The website clock can stop because of all kinds of reasons. Now, if you have a receipt date for your application, you don't need confirmation from the website to know that 150 days have passed since you applied. You don't need to call anybody, to call USCIS, to post on here, to know that 150 days have passed. So, please submit your EAD application, do not call anybody, do not try to fix the clock, etc. Why are you asking, talking to people, etc, when you already know that 150 days have passed?

When you can see that the sun is up, why are you asking for confirmation?
Can submit EAD application even when no biometrics?

[IQUTE="HoustonAssi, post: 2519436, member: 428569"]As biometrics are closed. EAD will be issued issues w/t biometrics or not?[/QUOTE]
If you have done biometrics after your asylum application you don't need to do it again before you get your first EAD. It will be issued

Hi guys, what supporting documents do i need to submit when applying for work authorization? Do i need to submit copies or passport and photos as well? My asylum case is still pending

Hi guys, what supporting documents do i need to submit when applying for work authorization? Do i need to submit copies or passport and photos as well? My asylum case is still pending
All your documents used in filling Asylum , with your I94, passport photos and passport identification , biometrics etc

EAD can only be issued once you have done your Biometrics pervious before the closing date, without biometric even at 150 days you can’t apply.
As biometrics are closed due to Covid-19...

Wondering if this is true? Cant apply for EAD if Biometrics not done yet