Waiting Asylum decision

Pending assylum decision now the only status i have is the work permit.
Applied May 2015
Interview October 2017 (Chicago Office)
Decision mailed today!
Online account shows case updates: interview 03/13/2020 when in fact it was in october 2017.
I alsi sent a request for FOIA last year and got a copy of my case which contained coppy of refferal to court, now they will probably just sent me the court date ...

Pending assylum decision now the only status i have is the work permit.
Applied May 2015
Interview October 2017 (Chicago Office)
Decision mailed today!
Online account shows case updates: interview 03/13/2020 when in fact it was in october 2017.
I alsi sent a request for FOIA last year and got a copy of my case which contained coppy of refferal to court, now they will probably just sent me the court date ...

what is your EAD said, it is stopped or still running?

What’s that ?
I did, they sent me a copy of my whole case which included a refferal to court notice, made the request almost 2 years after interview, got it in @ 4 months, now almost 3 years got notice they mailed the decision, waiting, hopping they may have changed it because atorney told me they will review the case again before mailing it out.

I did, they sent me a copy of my whole case which included a refferal to court notice, made the request almost 2 years after interview, got it in @ 4 months, now almost 3 years got notice they mailed the decision, waiting, hopping they may have changed it because atorney told me they will review the case again before mailing it out.
What dod you mean them changing their mind?

Dod you get a notice of referral to court or not?

What dod you mean them changing their mind?

Dod you get a notice of referral to court or not?
I got a copy of my case based on the FOIA request, i was told that that is not final decision as somebody else needs to review my case again befor mailing it out, that was just the opinion of the person who took the interview, but it gets reviewed again by somebody else before mailing the final decision.

I got a copy of my case based on the FOIA request, i was told that that is not final decision as somebody else needs to review my case again befor mailing it out, that was just the opinion of the person who took the interview, but it gets reviewed again by somebody else before mailing the final decision.
Got it.

@john2018
Have you asked your lawyer to send a FOIA request and see what the status of your application is? They will tell you if the AO has approved it yet or not.

Got it.

@john2018
Have you asked your lawyer to send a FOIA request and see what the status of your application is? They will tell you if the AO has approved it yet or not.
No I have not. My lawyer thinks we should wait. I will wait a few more months. I also do not want pay for this request and probably will do it if I can do it in no cost.

This is your decision .they never change their mind anymore .you got referral to court.i got my interview in Chicago asylum office on September and after five month I received same information referral to court and my MCH is on March 2021.i don’t know if the individual hearing will be short or long after that.be ready to spend a lot of money again.my attorney want $4000 again for the second.he got $4000 first .take care

It’s interesting that looks like only one person try FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request here. And looks like it can be helpful to understand real current status of case and get more information.

How long it took to get the papers that you requested using FOIA? can you pls guide us how to submit this request?