Waiting Asylum decision

Update:

My original application was rejected after 7 weeks. I refiled I-589 on Feb 26, 2020. My lawyer got a notice of receipt today after 10 days.
The problem is that the notice says that the USCIS received my application on Feb 28th, 2010, instead of 2020. When I check the status online, it shows that my application has been pending for 3662 (10 years!!).

This is clearly a human mistake. Do I need to report this?!
No interviews scheduled yet.

Update:

My original application was rejected after 7 weeks. I refiled I-589 on Feb 26, 2020. My lawyer got a notice of receipt today after 10 days.
The problem is that the notice says that the USCIS received my application on Feb 28th, 2010, instead of 2020. When I check the status online, it shows that my application has been pending for 3662 (10 years!!).

Yes tell your lawyer to write to your asylum office so they can rectify it.

Yes tell your lawyer to write to your asylum office so they can rectify it.
Did you have the same problem?
How long did it take to get it fixed?
I'm afraid that by the time this mistake gets corrected, I'll be cast out of the LIFO priority

Update:

They can reject application without interview?

Did you have the same problem?
How long did it take to get it fixed?
I'm afraid that by the time this mistake gets corrected, I'll be cast out of the LIFO priority
Mine was clock issues I didn't get to know until my EAD was rejected 3 times so I was told to write ti the asylum office where I had my interview. It has been updated. Please do it now, the sooner the better

Mine was clock issues I didn't get to know until my EAD was rejected 3 times so I was told to write ti the asylum office where I had my interview. It has been updated. Please do it now, the sooner the better
My lawyer called the chicago asylum office today and they said they can't fix the clock and my lawyer has to write a letter to Nebraska Service Center to get it fixed. Our letter was sent today. How many days did it take in your case to correct the clock after you wrote to office?

My lawyer called the chicago asylum office today and they said they can't fix the clock and my lawyer has to write a letter to Nebraska Service Center to get it fixed. Our letter was sent today. How many days did it take in your case to correct the clock after you wrote to office?
Don't
Bro, are u not disclosing too much information online? This seems unique to your case and can easily be identified by people handling your case.

Just thinking

Don't

Bro, are u not disclosing too much information online? This seems unique to your case and can easily be identified by people handling your case.

Just thinking
His case is one case in 400k+ cases. Only an asylum officer or USCIS adjudicator without a life will try to connect the letter to this post. So you know, people who post+read asylum cases experience on this forum constitute 0.0001% of all the applicants. USCIS/etc officers do not waste their time reading this forum.

Still, always a good idea to post minimum infor on the internet and I appreciate your caution @Assylum2016. In this case, this is not an issue.

Don't

Just thinking
I dont see how he is disclosing anything. Did he disclose his case number or name? Please allow him get answers he needs . Add if you have any answers to give him unless you are the his lawyer or his asylum officer and wants him to stop. Naming your asylum office is not bad we all do it here , we all teach one another. One love

I told you that is the process. They might not reply you but will definitely attend to it, keep checking your status daily give or take on or before 30 days. Mine took 3 weeks . Calm down dear

Did they find ultimately What was the reason for 3 times EAD rejection?

Hey Guys, just got an update that my decision was mailed but it shows clock still running, does this mean refferal to court?
Thanks.