Waiting Asylum decision

Dear mr. Bird,
You have no idea how happy I am with the good news of your approval! You deserve all the joy and blessings that this desicion will bring to your life.
Please keep us up to date with all the next steps your doing in the process.
I'm still waiting descision ....... it's been almost 14 months now :(
But today I'm extremly happy for you!
GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUU

Gooood news!!!!!! I got my approval letter and my new i-94 attached today!!! I can not express the feeling, you need to experience it to know how good it feels. Glory to god, the waiting was worth it. Many thanks to all of you who kept on giving me hope. Special thanks to assylum whom i have learned so much from, i have advised many people from the knowledge i got from you assylum, thanks! And i'll still be around. All the best to those still waiting.

Hi to all, very nice forum for discussin.
Well I was interviewed on 11 May, 2011. and still waiting for my decision.. Waiting period is very painful...
Applied on 23 August, 2010
Finger scanning was done in oct, 2010.
My Attorney rescheduled my interveiw two times because of his busy scheduled :((
Interviewd 11 May, 2011
My 150 days will be ending on 28 August, 2011
I am in bad need of work permit to start my work...
please pray for me and also tell me how long to wait?
and if decision has not yet been made what does it means?
thanks and I will appreciate your kind words
Best regards
asylee2011

Hey Mimi ,yes if you on status ,you don't go to court.If your case is denied they will issue you NOID(Notice of Intent to Deny)...and in this mail they the reason to deny and they will give you 16 days to reply to the question.And ones you replied the decision they send is final .And can not move to court until you are in deportation stage or your visa expires.Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Hello, can you explain for me more detail what happened after you get NOID and filled a rebuttal (in 16 days), because i got NOID at May`5 2011 and filled a rebuttal at May '19 2011, I still on status until March 2012. it`s mean they don't give me an answer until my visa status expired?

Thank you, I really appreciate any help.

P.S. My AO during interview was really rude and asylum office deny my application for some stupid reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true - after USCIS approved you asylum you can check you case which start with letter "Z" on-line? If anybody with approved cases did it?

Hello, can you explain for me more detail what happened after you get NOID and filled a rebuttal (in 16 days), because i got NOID at May`5 2011 and filled a rebuttal at May '19 2011, I still on status until March 2012. it`s mean they don't give me an answer until my visa status expired?

Thank you, I really appreciate any help.

P.S. My AO during interview was really rude and asylum office deny my application for some stupid reasons.

Hello ugububu,There is no fixed time by Ao office.But they must reply before your visa expiration.They delay decision for people in status.Hope all ends well for you.Good Luck.

Best

Hello awaitasylum,

Thank you for quick response, will waiting for decision ...

Good luck and take care.

Is it true - after USCIS approved you asylum you can check you case which start with letter "Z" on-line? If anybody with approved cases did it?

yes, it's true, I checked my case status (Approved)on the USCIS website before I've recieved my approval letter. wish you good luck!

HAHAHA Man, the movie is done, and has a very happy ending.....as you can see above, the starring did not die!...lol You too will get approved.

I see my friend, as Bruce Willis in "Hard to die" you just hold it until you've got it. I am so happy for you and pretty glad the movie has a very happy ending. Today is my 150th. day and I want it to have a fast forward power to pass it really fast so I can submit my application I-765 tomorrow first time in the morning hehe.:cool:

Do not forget about us, keep in touch.

I-589 Received: February 28, 2011
Biometrics done: March 17, 2011
Interviewed: March 28, 2011
Today is: July 28, 2011 (Finally!!):):):):)
# of days passed: 150
Day 150 is on: July 28, 2011
Days to go: 0

Hello Frns,

Just wanted to share .Got my approval letter today.Yupieeeeeeeeee....Just wanted to share my joy .Thank you guys and wish and pray for all my frns on waiting.Will be around.Good Luck .Keep positive mind frame.Thanks

hi everybody?
today i gave the asylum interview at san francisco office but i couldn't recall everything from the story. so, i've made mistakes, was nervous. do you guys have similar type of experience while giving an interview? you reply would be greatly appreciated.

Hello utrendsetter,

First of all - no worries, everything will be fine, we all make a mistake. A had interview over San Francisco Asylum Office, 3 hours torture :(((, after 2 weeks they gave me Notice of Intend to Deny, explained that they deny my claim for some stupid reason. So, I filed a rebuttal where explained why they reasons to deny my clam stupid :))). Clerk from AO told me - they`ll send me decision by mail after 2-3 month which is again, questionable...
So, don't give up and wait for decision.

Hey Ugububu,Thanks our postion are quite similar.Have work visa ,received NOID.And our case got approved.Hope you will share your happiness with us soon.Good Luck.
Praying for every one.

Hey Ugububu,Thanks our postion are quite similar.Have work visa ,received NOID.And our case got approved.Hope you will share your happiness with us soon.Good Luck.
Praying for every one.

Thank you awaitasylum,

May I ask you - How many months (weeks) did you wait between a rebuttal (which you filed after you get NOID) and approval letter?

Het Ugububu, We received our decision after two weeks of filling our rebuttal.Your would be on the way.Wishing and praying for all my frnds in this forum.Good luck.Best

Thanks again, awaitasylum for you answer. Did you hire a lawyer for you case or did everything by yourself?

Hi all, thank you for your kind appreciative and congratulatory messages. As i promised, am still around.