Waiting Asylum decision

It is an error from the system , it does so most otften on weekends and resumes later on. By the way though not updated yet ,Does it at least say "EAD clock is currently running"? If it says it has stopped then u might have good news on the way. Whish the best

I had my 2nd interview last friday and now it does not count any more. However, it still says the EAD clock is currently running , but it does not

Don't worry about number of days not changing. It's a known bug that happened before. They will sort it out in an few days/weeks.

It is not related to you case status whatsoever as long as the status itself has not changed.

Hi,
Did you go to the asylum office thru the infopass?
I did once but they sent me to another office where people go only after decision. this week i will try to go without info pass so far as i know we can just walk in, and this applies only for main applicants.

Hey all, case status website has updated and now showing the right amount of days and still running. Just wanted to update ya'll

one more question for everyone who got their approvals, Did any of your statuses changed on the case status online website to "Fees are waived" before you actually go to the office to pick up the decision? does it even matter?

Who else has an error when he enters his case number?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• User-Defined Error