Waiting Asylum decision

I think you can call the court and say or type your A number if it says something like we don’t have records on this A number means you got approved if it says something like they have it means you got referred to court

And this is the number

‭(800) 898-7180‬

This is not reliable way. First of all you will get your decision in mail faster than it reaches court and will be put in the system. You can use it though if your letter was lost or something.

This is not reliable way. First of all you will get your decision in mail faster than it reaches court and will be put in the system. You can use it though if your letter was lost or something.
Oh okay ,, i have a question after getting ead card when should I receive my ssn card? Do you have any idea?

If you got a recommended approval, it will also say decision was mailed and the EAD clock would still be counting

Probably, but I never encountered recommended approval.
I have a question.. why are applicants called for second round of interview within a month of first interview... what is the percentage of success on this case ?

When upon case review officer or his supervisor sees some areas that wasn't covered during the interview. And your answers might change the decision they had in mind. They will call you for a second interview to ask those questions. There can not be any statistics on success as each case is unique.

Oh okay ,, i have a question after getting ead card when should I receive my ssn card? Do you have any idea?

Those are issued by 2 different agencies so there is no certain connection in time between the two. Usually SSN comes 2 weeks after the EAD.

Hi guys, dose anyone know that do asylum offices check where we work i mean in the same city or our credit purchases means the location after interview or before?

Hello all,
I got interviewed on 4/22/2019 and waiting for a decision. I was so nervous about the interview I don't know if I did well. anyone here felt like they had bad asylum interview? any opinion is appriciated

my timeline is
filled in Nov 2018
Biometrics early December
interview on 4/22/19
thank you