Waiting Asylum decision

It doesn't says it is stopped but the number of days did not got changed
Well, so far if it says running I saw around 15 cases all were NTA's (number of days will not be increasing on this website anymore even though it's running). Let us know.

Im in legal status though
If your case status says "Your EAD Clock is currently running" and "Your decision is mailed", most probably it is not an approval... If you are still in legal status, then you might receive NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny)...Let us know what the result is once you get decision in the mail...

If your case status says "Your EAD Clock is currently running" and "Your decision is mailed", most probably it is not an approval... If you are still in legal status, then you might receive NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny)...Let us know what the result is once you get decision in the mail...
i will thanks.

My attorney said the one who is in legal status will not be sent to IJ

that's true and it's kinda bad because in case of denial you won't have a second chance for asylum in court. Unless you file again but there are a lot of hurdles to overcome. Your lawyer should advise you on that.

The website doesn't mention the word "stopped." People who received approval reported that their status changed from "Decision is pending" to "Fees were waived." Other people who referred to the court reported their status changed from"Decision is pending" to "Decision is mailed." If you are in status, based on B1/B2 visa, wait until you become out of status and file an asylum case in the immigration court.