Waiting Asylum decision

Hello Friends, i applied for asylum February 2017, i got my interview 2022, my case is application pending, 2 days ago my attorney sends me a copy of fingerprint Biometric Appointment, from the state a move out from month now and i request my attorney to update my address which i didn't 2 weeks ago.
what should i do? should i ask to do the change address and reschedule to the state i am now?
is this related to my asylum case pending or me EAD ?
please advise.

Hello friends,

I checked my status today I saw decision mail, so scared because i read severally on this forum that you have to see fees waived first. Anyone with this similar case please?

They didn’t ask me. But I told them I was working on a part time job when I had a full time one. I don’t think it’s a big deal. Totally legal

Hello Family,

Has anyone experienced questions about previously working more than one job (moonlighting) at a time? As per my understanding, it is not illegal to work multiple jobs simultaneously.
Please let me know if anyone has encountered this questions during interview.
Not at all. I have my full time job, a part time job and I am a full time student.

Sorry guys see the update View attachment 4844
Good luck my friend! I’ve been following this website for months and yes I’m still waiting for a decision after interview two years ago with San Francisco asylum office, I tried all I can do and it’s still pending, and that’s really good news to me because it looks like we have the same timeline, I can only pray to god for a good result. The best is yet to come!

Received another biometrics appointment two weeks after I had my interview at the Newark Asylum Office. The first one was a few years ago. Not sure why and if it's a positive or negative sign. Not update in the case, decision is pending.
Hello Friends, i applied for asylum February 2017, i got my interview 2022, my case is application pending, 2 days ago my attorney sends me a copy of fingerprint Biometric Appointment, from the state a move out from month now and i request my attorney to update my address which i didn't 2 weeks ago.
what should i do? should i ask to do the change address and reschedule to the state i am now?
is this related to my asylum case pending or me EAD ?
please advise.

Good luck my friend! I’ve been following this website for months and yes I’m still waiting for a decision after interview two years ago with San Francisco asylum office, I tried all I can do and it’s still pending, and that’s really good news to me because it looks like we have the same timeline, I can only pray to god for a good result. The best is yet to come!
yes thank you, yours will come, I file for Mandamus in June , honestly I am not sure if that was why or just a coincidence because the Attorney that did for has not even told me but she said when she filed that they must answer on or before Aug 15th

yes thank you, yours will come, I file for Mandamus in June , honestly I am not sure if that was why or just a coincidence because the Attorney that did for has not even told me but she said when she filed that they must answer on or before Aug 15th
Sure it's the mandamus what forced them to issue you that decision otherwise would still be pending

I filed for it June 6th
What do you mean by filed? do you mean that is the date when your attorney submitted the lawsuit or date when you signed the agreement?

My case filed on Aug 20 2020 and interviewed on Aug 24 2022 (Chicago Office) I already signed the agreement to file the lawsuit but my attorney prefers to file when getting very close to the two year anniversary after my interview. Yours is encouraging not to wait any longer. Wish me luck

I applied for asylum Oct 2017 I did my interview July 6 2022 and l filed for mandamus June 6 2024( the lawyer submitted the lawsuit. No point waiting , you know what? Your case has been decided the moment you had your interview

Hello

At the time of the interview, what role do dependent play? how long are they expected to be present? Do they need to prepare for the interview?
what happen if the dependent is taking are of toddlers and newborn who are not dependents, is there a way the AO can excuse them from attending for such a long duration with kids?
I am quite confused about this.
Is anyone encountered this situation?