Waiting Asylum decision

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to speed up the process to get a decision on the interview? I have been waiting for a decision for over 3 years. I have been calling, emailing the newark asylum office a lot in the last year. I tried ombudsman and congressman as well. Nothing helped. What do you recommend I do at this point?
I don't understand why this newark is treating people this way . My cousin went for interview July 8th and got his decision July 26th in Newark . I have been waiting for decision for 1year and 4months and still counting. This is ridiculous seriously . I am checking my status everyday and the decision pending statement is still standing tall. I tire this process.

I don't understand why this newark is treating people this way . My cousin went for interview July 8th and got his decision July 26th in Newark . I have been waiting for decision for 1year and 4months and still counting. This is ridiculous seriously . I am checking my status everyday and the decision pending statement is still standing tall. I tire this process.
What was the decision of your brother? did he got approved?

I have been sending emails to the Newark asylum office every day this week. I tried Congressman 3 times this year as well. I am going for mandamus this week.

Hello Family,

On the Interview day, is it mandatory to submit spouse passport, my spouse passport was expired and she applied for renewal and now passport her passport stuck in embassy.
Does anyone have these kind of experience?
renewing passport before interview leads to AO think negatively about the case?
can we attend interview without spouses passport ( we have other kind of IDs like DL ,EAD etc)?

Hello Family,

On the Interview day, is it mandatory to submit spouse passport, my spouse passport was expired and she applied for renewal and now passport her passport stuck in embassy.
Does anyone have these kind of experience?
renewing passport before interview leads to AO think negatively about the case?
can we attend interview without spouses passport ( we have other kind of IDs like DL ,EAD etc)?
No problem at all, they just ask for an ID, My husband had the same problem with his passport and he just had his DL