Waiting Asylum decision

I believe this is just system glitch. My case was approved (Have A5 EAD, I-94 on hand) last week and it is also showing the status of " Decision was mailed" on the case tracker app.
Did you receive any email saying that your decision mailed?

Did you receive any email saying that your decision mailed?
I dont think they send email saying the your decision was mailed. It only showed up on the case status tracker. Mine was changed from Card was delivered to me by the post office to Decision was mailed.

I dont think they send email saying the your decision was mailed. It only showed up on the case status tracker. Mine was changed from Card was delivered to me by the post office to Decision was mailed.
I think you get email notifications only if you have an USCIS online account.

My asylum case was recently approved, and I am planning on applying for RTD and travel to Turkey for a week. Will this have any sort of impact on when I apply for green card later on? Thanks!

My asylum case was recently approved, and I am planning on applying for RTD and travel to Turkey for a week. Will this have any sort of impact on when I apply for green card later on? Thanks!
If Turkey is the country you are fleeing from I do not recommend going there.
Note that you may have to explain all your travels out of the the US during the green card interview (you have to establish continued residence so don't spend too much time abroad) or worst: having to explain your travel history to the border agent at the airport when you return to the US.
But normally you should be fine traveling around. Just make sure you have proper travel document and don't use your original passport.

Hi All, We have been called for the 3rd interview this week after 5 years. Now, we have a year old baby to bring along with us. I am not sure about the latest process. Can we take the baby along with us? Thanks.
Hi Friend, so the time between your 2nd and 3rd interview is 5 years?!