Waiting Asylum decision

Today I was able to add my case to my.uscis.gov account
1715831224683.png

Question the UPS tracking still showing label created (it was created yesterday) did any body got the decision via UPS? cause I thought USCIS use USPS to send all mails and how long did it take?

1715831479273.png

FIY yesterday it showed Decision was mailed but it disappeared after the card been produced update showed up
1715831871681.png

Last edited:
Good afternoon to everyone, after 7 stressful, agonizing years and hope deferred , I finally can let you all that God has done it , my asylum journey has come to an end .
- Applied April 2017
- Application corrected n resent May 2. 2017
- May 2019 status change , next step is an interview and after nothing
- Jan 2020- wrote to expedite , Denied
- March 2020- appeal on humanitarian grounds- denied
- Jan 2021- Letter to my states senators , typical response, scheduling and border issues .
- Btw 2020-23 , I exchanged no less than 50emails with the asylum office , pleading begging , denied.
-2022 - engaged my Rep members and the Ombudsman, did not succeed
- Mid 2023 - started to explore mandamus , cost again was an issues , 6-7k but decided it was enough .
- Dec 2023 , engaged a passionate and kind attorney, submitted all documents
- Jan 2024 , made up my mind and asked God for help .
-Feb end 2024 , FILED MANDAMUS
- March 21 - case status changed to interview scheduled
- March 27, received interview letter
-April 16 , attended interview ,
- April 17 , Decision pending
- April 21 , Fees were waived
- April 23 - case to show fingerprints taken
-April 24 - UPS notification of letter to be delivered

Wish you all the best and will check in from time to time .
Best wishes
First Congratulation, how long did it take from UPS delivery notice (label created) to start moving to delivery.

cause mine also from Houston office and it is still stuck at label created

thanks

Anything coming out of San Fransisco office? Please share any update.
2 years and 3 months since interview :confused::(
Wow some.of these wait times is ridiculous. I don't understand why uscis will wait 7years before giving one an interview date then after that, one has to wait one year plus,yet no decisions. This journey is tough .I wonder if newark asylum office is still operational or they shut down. I am 8years in this journey and still counting.

Hello Guys, after more than 3 years our asylum case being pending for decision, we have now been called for a second interview. Can anyone here have the same or similar experience and please share what would we expect during this new interview.?
Houston Asylum office btw.

Hello Guys, after more than 3 years our asylum case being pending for decision, we have now been called for a second interview. Can anyone here have the same or similar experience and please share what would we expect during this new interview.?
Houston Asylum office btw.
The will probably ask you to clarify things they found out since your last interview. BUT thats a positive that they called you back instead of reffering you to court, take it as a second chance, prepare to answer everything with conviction and you will be ok. You will be Approved, good luck.

Is taking time because the amount of cases without real fundament are absurd. I will say they are waiting for the Cause of origin of the Asylum disappear and then deny in base of that.

First Congratulation, how long did it take from UPS delivery notice (label created) to start moving to delivery.

cause mine also from Houston office and it is still stuck at label created

thanks
sorry been busy with work, hope you got ur letter, mine took just 3days, abd 15 days after received the EAD with C5 status, applied for new social received after 10 days, hope your process is smooth too, on a lighter note received mail asking me to register to vote, LOL, not yet wait another 4 years, all the best

sorry been busy with work, hope you got ur letter, mine took just 3days, abd 15 days after received the EAD with C5 status, applied for new social received after 10 days, hope your process is smooth too, on a lighter note received mail asking me to register to vote, LOL, not yet wait another 4 years, all the best
Hi there, thank you for the response, yes I received the letter (it took a week), still waiting for the EAD (status still : new card is being produced) and I applied for the social and RTD last Wednesday

Hi there, thank you for the response, yes I received the letter (it took a week), still waiting for the EAD (status still : new card is being produced) and I applied for the social and RTD last Wednesday
Happy for all of you guys . Please keep us who are still in this race in prayers. Hopefully one day we will celebrate too .

Hello folks, I was at the Houston asylum office to request an update regarding the after interview decision (interview date : 8/15/2024). I was told that my case is pending final decision. What does this mean. Is this a good or bad sign or it does not really matter ?