Waiting Asylum decision

It's an approval.
Can you share your office and timeline?
Not sure why you keep ask every single person about their timeline? What is the purpose? And how this will help you when you know everyone’s timeline won’t help your case at all tho

Wait until they reply, if they didn't answer your question properly (they didn't tell you about your decision) or they sent you the usual template reply, then you can resend them another email.
As a general rule: don't test their patience and don't overwhelm them with too much requests.
I know we all want our cases to be in their top priority, but they are humans and have their own tasks to finish
Wait until they reply, if they didn't answer your question properly (they didn't tell you about your decision) or they sent you the usual template reply, then you can resend them another email.
As a general rule: don't test their patience and don't overwhelm them with too much requests.
I know we all want our cases to be in their top priority, but they are humans and have their own tasks to finish
hi , I got one more question in most situation that if the asylum was granted will asylee receive the grant letter and i94 first or the asylee get the ssn card and ead card first?

Not sure why you keep ask every single person about their timeline? What is the purpose? And how this will help you when you know everyone’s timeline won’t help your case at all tho
It give idea to people about current process and range of waiting time. For sure every specific case is different.

hi , I got one more question in most situation that if the asylum was granted will asylee receive the grant letter and i94 first or the asylee get the ssn card and ead card first?
In the normal situations, first, an Asylee would receive the approval letter and the stamped I-94, both in one envelope sent from the asylum office.
Then, another envelope from USCIS has the EAD inside. Lastly, in a separate mail, he will receive the unrestricted SSN.
Some people receive the SSN before EAD, others receive EAD before SSN.

hello guys,
i have a question. I have receive an email saying "my fees were waived" on 7/8 and on the 7/9 itchanged to my decision was mailed and the status says that my time clock has been stopped. I am still waiting for the mail. Has anyone experienced that? what does that mean? and if i am in status does that account for something? i am so anxious can someone please help me?
thanks

hello guys,
i have a question. I have receive an email saying "my fees were waived" on 7/8 and on the 7/9 itchanged to my decision was mailed and the status says that my time clock has been stopped. I am still waiting for the mail. Has anyone experienced that? what does that mean? and if i am in status does that account for something? i am so anxious can someone please help me?
thanks

It means 100% Approval. Welcome to the USA