Waiting Asylum decision

Here are the timelines for my case.

I came to the USA in 2013 as a graduate student. I was holding J-1 Visa. I graduated in June 2020. My visa expired in June 2020.

After 4 years of my arrival, 2017, I have applied to New Orleans office for Asylum as following:

1- Applied January 2017
2- Interview April 2019
3- June 2020 my lawyer send a Mandamus to the New Orleans office.
4- July 7/7 they send an email to my layer that they mail the decision. They send him the tracking number.
5- July 7/7 at 11:45 pm (NY) the status shows Fees Were Waived
6- July 7/8 at 1:15 pm (NY) the status changed to Decision Was Mailed and the clock is stopped, but I received an email and is stated that the clock is running
7- July 7/9 I received the approval.
Hi, in your grant letter you got today. What’s the date it showing you granted? Last year or today?thank you so much

Here are the timelines for my case.

I came to the USA in 2013 as a graduate student. I was holding J-1 Visa. I graduated in June 2020. My visa expired in June 2020.

After 4 years of my arrival, 2017, I have applied to New Orleans office for Asylum as following:

1- Applied January 2017
2- Interview April 2019
3- June 2020 my lawyer send a Mandamus to the New Orleans office.
4- July 7/7 they send an email to my layer that they mail the decision. They send him the tracking number.
5- July 7/7 at 11:45 pm (NY) the status shows Fees Were Waived
6- July 7/8 at 1:15 pm (NY) the status changed to Decision Was Mailed and the clock is stopped, but I received an email and is stated that the clock is running
7- July 7/9 I received the approval.
Congratulations
I told you.
What about the date written in your approval letter and I-94, is it July 2020 or backdated to 2019?

Anyone can update is San Francisco asylum office resume after Covid-19 lockdown? If yes then have they started schedule interviews?

Hi everyone I have a question for you. I applied c08 Ead last month.but today I received my A05 ead card and unrestricted ssn card. But my case status still showing interview is scheduled and my ead clock only ran 42days. And I still haven’t received grant letter and new i94. Am I granted asylum 100% because i received the A05 ead not c08? Thanks

Hi everyone I have a question for you. I applied c08 Ead last month.but today I received my A05 ead card and unrestricted ssn card. But my case status still showing interview is scheduled and my ead clock only ran 42days. And I still haven’t received grant letter and new i94. Am I granted asylum 100% because i received the A05 ead not c08? Thanks
Yes, you have been approved.
Scan your EAD and unrestricted SSN and email them to your Asylum office. Ask them nicely about your decision. Tell them that you have received A05 category EAD which as per USCIS means Grant asylum. Probably, they forget to send you the approval letter.

Yes, you have been approved.
Scan your EAD and unrestricted SSN and email them to your Asylum office. Ask them nicely about your decision. Tell them that you have received A05 category EAD which as per USCIS means Grant asylum. Probably, they forget to send you the approval letter.
I did send a letter to my local asylum office about my case update last week but I forgot to attach a copy of unrestricted ssn and a05 ead. Should I send them a new case inquiry with the a copy of ssn and ead? Thanks

I think you have been approved. But, how is it possible that you applied for an EAD, if your EAD clock ran only 42 days? And is it possible to get approved without an interview?

It's an approval.
Can you share your office and timeline?

I did send a letter to my local asylum office about my case update last week but I forgot to attach a copy of unrestricted ssn and a05 ead. Should I send them a new case inquiry with the a copy of ssn and ead? Thanks
Wait until they reply, if they didn't answer your question properly (they didn't tell you about your decision) or they sent you the usual template reply, then you can resend them another email.
As a general rule: don't test their patience and don't overwhelm them with too much requests.
I know we all want our cases to be in their top priority, but they are humans and have their own tasks to finish

Wait until they reply, if they didn't answer your question properly (they didn't tell you about your decision) or they sent you the usual template reply, then you can resend them another email.
As a general rule: don't test their patience and don't overwhelm them with too much requests.
I know we all want our cases to be in their top priority, but they are humans and have their own tasks to finish
Got u thanks a lot best luck to everyone