Waiting Asylum decision

I don't know. Things are slower these days.

Did you get a letter from USCIS saying that "they is no need to recapture your fingerprints" after you applied for EAD?
This is my first EAD, I already did my fingerprints, a member of my family already got EAD and SSN like one week after approval and we are yet to receive ours. Yesterday was one month after approval.

This is my first EAD, I already did my fingerprints, a member of my family already got EAD and SSN like one week after approval and we are yet to receive ours. Yesterday was one month after approval.
What’s is your status in Online System? Did you receive your tracking number?

Hi everyone, I have been waiting for asylum decision for almost 7 months now. Applied for EAD in March but it was denied because I forgot to attach a valid identification (photo ID). The mail I received said I could file for motion to reopen or reconsider within one month, but it was going to cost close to $800, so I did not. I thought I should wait for a little bit to see if decision will come out. The asylum decision still hasn't come out, clock is running for 428 days now. I was wondering if I can reapply for EAD again, like a completely new application. Please, I'll appreciate any help. Thanks!
U can reapply for free. I got my first ead application denied saying the same reason. I reapplied and got it. But it might take nearly 3 months now. Don't file for motion it takes too much time.

you're not a student (F-1 visa) or some other visa
Just want you to explain more please.they mailed me my decison and my ead clock currently stopped but someone told me even if they said clock stopped it does not mean anything and it’s may be a referral.is that correct?

Just want you to explain more please.they mailed me my decison and my ead clock currently stopped but someone told me even if they said clock stopped it does not mean anything and it’s may be a referral.is that correct?
Think positive and have faith ..But for some reason i have 100% hope that is an approval.

I believe it's an approval based on what I've seen on this forum.
Since you came here on a tourist visa, you have no status.
If it says clock is "running", it will be a referral to court because the applicant need their clocks to be running to still be eligible for pending asylum EAD. if it says "stopped", it's an approval because you don't need the clock counting anymore.

I believe it's an approval based on what I've seen on this forum.
Since you came here on a tourist visa, you have no status.
If it says clock is "running", it will be a referral to court because the applicant need their clocks to be running to still be eligible for pending asylum EAD. if it says "stopped", it's an approval because you don't need the clock counting anymore.
...And how its different when someone 'In Status' ?

Hi guys i have a question, my husband is the main Asylum applicant and I'm under him and right now things aren't going too well and we separated right now he want to file for divorce and i don't know how this will affect me if he goes ahead with the divorce, is my satus going to be affected will i lose my work permit? I just got work permit like a month ago please advise

Hi guys i have a question, my husband is the main Asylum applicant and I'm under him and right now things aren't going too well and we separated right now he want to file for divorce and i don't know how this will affect me if he goes ahead with the divorce, is my satus going to be affected will i lose my work permit? I just got work permit like a month ago please advise
Unfortunately, as a derivative applicant you will lose your work permit and pending asylum decision will no longer will no longer apply to you. I strongly encourage you to contact experienced immigration attorney to explore your options. For example you can file a separate asylum application if there are grounds to apply of course

Unfortunately, as a derivative applicant you will lose your work permit and pending asylum decision will no longer will no longer apply to you. I strongly encourage you to contact experienced immigration attorney to explore your options. For example you can file a separate asylum application if there are grounds to apply of course
Thank you, I'll try to find an attorney to check what options do i have

USCIS is approving pending green card EADs but they refuse to mail them as long as the applicant has not been fingerprinted at an ASC before. My lawyer says they might do the same thing for pending asylum EADs too. The GC EAD is an advanced parolee card too but that's not true for the asylum EAD.

Does the physical EAD card of c(8) category have a fingerprint mark on it or not?

USCIS is approving pending green card EADs but they refuse to mail them as long as the applicant has not been fingerprinted at an ASC before. My lawyer says they might do the same thing for pending asylum EADs too. The GC EAD is an advanced parolee card too but that's not true for the asylum EAD.

Does the physical EAD card of c(8) category have a fingerprint mark on it or not?
Yes the c(8) ead has a fingerprint mark

Yes it does

Did not get this mail yet and it was mailed Friday?any idea

I am saying my decison was mailed since Friday and I did not get it yet so how long it usually take to get mail from USCIS?