Waiting Asylum decision

Hey guys. I applied for EAD renewal in March and yesterday I got “new card is being produced”. Today it was changed to “case was approved”. Do you guys ever had this too? I had interview in January.
Hi,What are the supporting documents you included in your EAD renewal? And after how many days before expiration you applied (150 or 180 days). Will appreciate if you reply to this.

Hi,What are the supporting documents you included in your EAD renewal? And after how many days before expiration you applied (150 or 180 days). Will appreciate if you reply to this.
I applied 2 days before the expiration date and within a week I received 6-month extension paper and after 3 month they're sending EAD card.

You should add I-765, 2 ID photo, I-94, copy of old EAD and driver license, I think I even added copy of my passport as well. I had interview so I added my interview notice letter if you didn't you should add the copy of letter they sent you after you submitted your I-589, Check with $410 amount.

The USCIS held a webinar today.

They will be reopening Application Support Centers for biometrics on July 13th and after.

The LIFO interview scheduling still holds, giving the highest priority to those whose interviews were canceled due to COVID closure.

They will interview fewer applicants. Newark office remains closed.

Evidence should be submitted at least 7-10 days before the interview
My decison was mailed and the clock stopped what that mean?

Hi everyone
When I had my interview I was still under F1 visa.
Then I dropped my studies and my student visa expired with it.
My I-20 is still valid until 2021.
My question to you is, am I out of my valid status?