Waiting Asylum decision

im pretty sure it's matter of time, please keep us updated as soon as you receive your approval letter.
just walked into my Asylum office, the told me that my Decision was mailed out a week ago, they didn't tell me what the decision is but since my Status is " fees were waived" means approval.

just walked into my Asylum office, the told me that my Decision was mailed out a week ago, they didn't tell me what the decision is but since my Status is " fees were waived" means approval.
It changed to fees were waived on the 15 of June, received my EAD card but not the approval letter yet !

Hi everyone, please i need help. I interviewed in chicago asylum office and my online status has been showing ‘decision mailed’ for 2 months now, but we haven’t received anything. We have tried calling the Asylum office but we are not able to get past the operator. What should i do? Can I walk into asylum office to ask for status update? Thanks so much

What's the status of your EAD clock in the check case status webpage? Scroll down and check if it says your EAD clock is currently running or currently stopped.

Hi everyone, please i need help. I interviewed in chicago asylum office and my online status has been showing ‘decision mailed’ for 2 months now, but we haven’t received anything. We have tried calling the Asylum office but we are not able to get past the operator. What should i do? Can I walk into asylum office to ask for status update? Thanks so much
Check for this highlighted sentence

Attachments

• 815125877.png
    815125877.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
I don't mean the counting days. I mean does it say "and the USCIS portion of the EAD clock is currently running" or "and the USCIS portion of the EAD clock is currently stopped"

Then your case has been approved. Congratulations.
However, 2 months to receive the decision seems to be too much. I recommend you to do the following steps:
1. Take a photo ID and something proves your address and go to the nearest USPS office. Ask them to look for a registered mail for you within the past 2 months. May be the mail came and you weren't at home so the post man returned it.
2. Check online the wake in days for Chicago office or call them to ask about these walk in days. Then go to them ASAP.
While you are in Chicago office, ask them for the tracking number for the decision mail.
I wish you luck and congratulations again

Then your case has been approved. Congratulations.
However, 2 months to receive the decision seems to be too much. I recommend you to do the following steps:
1. Take a photo ID and something proves your address and go to the nearest USPS office. Ask them to look for a registered mail for you within the past 2 months. May be the mail came and you weren't at home so the post man returned it.
2. Check online the wake in days for Chicago office or call them to ask about these walk in days. Then go to them ASAP.
While you are in Chicago office, ask them for the tracking number for the decision mail.
I wish you luck and congratulations again

Omg, i hope you are right. I will pray it is so. Thanks so much

do the applicants usually get scheduled for the interview after you do your biometrics appointment or they aren't related ?
new applicant since may :)

• Applied on February 14th 2019 at New York office.
  • Bio-metric done on 6th March 2019.
  • Interview scheduled on March 26th 2019.
  • Interview rescheduled on April 4th 2019 (8 days delays)
  • Interview done on 4th April. ( It was very good, AO was fully satisfied)
  • AO asked me to pick up my decision after two weeks, means on April 18th 2019.
  • On April 17th got call from Asylum office – Decision not yet ready , don’t come for pick up, once it is ready we will mail to you.
  • So far I didn’t receive any mail, still decision pending.
I don’t know how long I have to wait for the decision! My attorney says it's a good singe they are checking your back ground ! Anyone have experience like me? please share.....

My EAD clock also 13 days behind as per me, it should be 137 (145 days less 8 days delays) - but it is showing 124 days! Anyone please help me the calculation of EAD clock.

I received this letter last month from uscis Miami Asylum office after inquiring on my case .Does anyone has to give me any answer , any time frame for asylum interview? I have been waiting for 800 days.

Attachments

• 1474BC32-45ED-4C99-BE48-909053EE1E24.jpeg
    1474BC32-45ED-4C99-BE48-909053EE1E24.jpeg
    691.4 KB · Views: 116
Hi guys
I was sent to court last week , and they sent my the appointment to the first hearing appointment in the court
But when I call 800 number they says My A number doesn't match any case on our system
Do you have any idea please I appreciate it