Waiting Asylum decision

On my second interview,
AO very kind and supportive
AO said that we will call you if background check is still going on and don't need to come on suggested time to pick decision.
AO made me happy by this.
After that she said that there can be referral court too as AO doesn't know supervisor decision.
I am going Monday to pick up decision.
Please share experience of second interview and pray for me.
I am in very difficult condition and looking for approval.
Hello! May I asked you about your interview. I also was called for second interview, my first one took place almost 3 years ago. I am so worried and do not what to expect. Was your interview the same as your first one? Was it a same officer, and did AO tell you the reason of why you was called? Thank you in advance!

Hi!
I have a friend from Uganda who want to apply for asylum in the U.S. How does the Canada-U.S. third safe agreement work?
Does it mean that he has to book a one-way flight to U.S. or is it that the agreement works between canada and usa only?

Hi!
I have a friend from Uganda who want to apply for asylum in the U.S. How does the Canada-U.S. third safe agreement work?
Does it mean that he has to book a one-way flight to U.S. or is it that the agreement works between canada and usa only?
no idea search google. I think once he enter usa and he can apply for it with logical docuemnts list

the clock is running but USCIS's website might not show currents status since the case is now under EOIR jurisdiction.
Hi, thanks for the reply. So, can I apply for EAD and SSN for me and my wife? I have a child in the applicaiton. Can I apply for SSN on behalf of her?

I checked my Asylum Receipt yesterday morning, and it said "fees were Waived", i Know it means asylum is granted, half an hour later i checked again it said user defined error, checked one more time this morning it's still saying User defined error, any idea ?

Hello ,

I am waiting for my result since 2018 aug and then they called me for second interview? And now i am waiting since jan 2019 after second interview,

I enquire every month over the email and phone call.
They reply that ur decision is pending.
Last week i emailed and got a reply that ur case is under review and u will get a mail.

I called the anahiem office she said that someone os looking at ur case and u may get result in 60 days , if not then follow up.

Does this happended to anyone?
Anyone got approved after second interview??
Just wait , good news is coming !!

I did first one august 2017, second one june 2019, my receipt started showing " fees were waived" two days ago, still waiting the hard copy from Boston office.

I did first one august 2017, second one june 2019, my receipt started showing " fees were waived" two days ago, still waiting the hard copy from Boston office.
Mine also was in 2017, october, did you contact them somehow or they just asked you to go for a 2nd interview?
I have no idea what to do it.s been almost 2 years since interview and 5 since i applied