Waiting Asylum decision

Congratulations, your case has been approved. When the asylum officer approves your case, he immediately applies for work authorization on your behalf. And because asylee work authorization is free, your case status shows fees were waived. In other words, the waived the fees of the new work authorization. You will receive your decision in the mail soon.

thank you very much i appreciate your help ,
the thing here i did't understand any thing from the email because the did't clear that i get approved
and there a copy of the email if you wanna take a quick look :

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: ZNKXXXXXXX

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On June 27, 2019, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Receipt Number ZNKXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 27, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at . If you move, go to

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

I will assume that you have an account on USCIS web site or you signed for email notification. The email you have received is from USCIS not from the Asylum office. Asylum office never sends emails regarding cases. You received this email because there's an EAD under review, which is a result of your approval. People are used to use this as an indicator that their cases has been approved. But again, this email is for your EAD not for your case. You will receive your decision and I 94 through USPS mail within week or so. Congratulations again

I will assume that you have an account on USCIS web site or you signed for email notification. The email you have received is from USCIS not from the Asylum office. Asylum office never sends emails regarding cases. You received this email because there's an EAD under review, which is a result of your approval. People are used to use this as an indicator that their cases has been approved. But again, this email is for your EAD not for your case. You will receive your decision and I 94 through USPS mail within week or so. Congratulations again

thank you very much again , you really help me a lot

with all my regards my dear

hello guys ,
i made my interveiw on may .13 . 2019
and my Case Status just changed to " fees were waved " and the EAD clock dissappeard
and they sent an email says :

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Initial Review

so what is that mean ?!
You case has been approved! Congratulations! They will send your new EAD.

Hello! I just got the letter from Arlington saying that I have to go for second interview. I did my first interview almost 3 years ago, and now recieving notice for second. is anyone here who has been on second interview and can share your experience about what to expect? I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Hi Antoxin, I submitted my rebuttal a month ago and I'm still on status. what I got from your comment here you're saying people with NOID usually get denied after submitting for their rebuttal? :(((

based on my experience yes, it rarely gets granted

My law office received the letter. They said its went to immigration court now. I am still wondering why the clock has been stopped. The clock should keep running whe the case underway to the court, right? Any idea guys
the clock is running but USCIS's website might not show currents status since the case is now under EOIR jurisdiction.

If you are in status (from USCIS point of view) then it's a NOID and you have 16 days to submit a rebuttal. Which will bring your clock over 150 days anyways. BUT. Let's say you will submit your EAD application after 150 days and send your rebuttal there is an option then you might get final denial pretty quick (let's say 2-3 weeks) and then your EAD will not be issued. OR it can take months to hear from USCIS after you submit the rebuttal which will eventually put you out of status.
You never know.
Hi, I am little worried as I may not get EAD card even after 150 days. I think that AO refers me to IJ after 130 days. Therefore, it's not going to be 150 days without decision; rather, decision has bee taken before 150 days. And the clock start accrue days again after my first appearance before immigration judge. Is it right?

Can I know what is clock stopped and clock running what does it mean ?
I am waiting my decision after decision was mail the day counting stopped but the clock currently is running I am waiting for decision for 3 years

I am waiting my decision after decision was mail the day counting stopped but the clock currently is running I am waiting for decision for 3 years
I was so happy to read that my decision on its way but I felt so bad when I read the bad sign

I was so happy to read that my decision on its way but I felt so bad when I read the bad sign
If your case status has changed from "decision is pending" to "Decision is mailed," check the paragraph that mentions how many days your case is pending. There's a sentence states "and the USCIS portion of the EAD clock is currently running" then you will receive "Notice of intent to deny" and your case has been transferred to immigrantion judge. But if There's a sentence states "and the USCIS portion of the EAD clock is currently stopped" then your case has been approved.
Also, if your status changed from "decision is pending" to "fees were waived" then it is approval.

Check this image

Attachments

• 815125877.png
    815125877.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
Hi guys I hope someone can help me. I am a dependent on my wives asylum and I am in pocession of a valid F2 visa. We are not from the same country and I am planning to travel to my home country to visit my family. I want to find out if I am still required to obtain advance parole even though I have a valid F2 visa and the country am visiting is not the country my wife fears persecution. Do you think I can be denide entry if I don't obtain advance parole before my trip?

I hope someone here can help me. Thanks again.

My card is being returned to USCIS, they put incomplete address on the package, they will fix it and resend it or should I call them and fix it ?

Tools Outage

USCIS will conduct a widespread system maintenance on Friday, June 28, 2019 to Saturday, June 29, 2019, from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. (Eastern) and Sunday, June 30, 2019 from 5 a.m. until 6 p.m. (Eastern).
During this time you may experience technical difficulties and many of our online tools may be unavailable, including:
  • Check My Case Status
  • e-Request
  • Change of Address Online
  • Check Processing Times
  • Civil Surgeon Locator
  • FOIA Status Check
  • Office Locator
  • File Online
  • myUSCIS Online Account
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

On my second interview,
AO very kind and supportive
AO said that we will call you if background check is still going on and don't need to come on suggested time to pick decision.
AO made me happy by this.
After that she said that there can be referral court too as AO doesn't know supervisor decision.
I am going Monday to pick up decision.
Please share experience of second interview and pray for me.
I am in very difficult condition and looking for approval.

On my second interview,
AO very kind and supportive
AO said that we will call you if background check is still going on and don't need to come on suggested time to pick decision.
AO made me happy by this.
After that she said that there can be referral court too as AO doesn't know supervisor decision.
I am going Monday to pick up decision.
Please share experience of second interview and pray for me.
I am in very difficult condition and looking for approval.
Hi which country are you from?