VSC I485 Fiscal Yr 2002 - Progress Reports

111 & 112 scanned on 12/19/2003

since last scan 12/17:

111 - 4 transfers
112 - 2 approvals

I noticed 111 has much more transfers than 112 percentage-wise

DJCO or SBCtsublc,
Did either of you post scan for last week JAN through April ?It appears they have restarted doing Jan-April .

111 & 112 scanned on 12/22/2003

No changes, as anticipated.

Rfellow, why do you think they "restarted" processing JAN through April? I don't see any changes. They never completelly stopped, neither were they any faster than now.

Re: 111 & 112 scanned on 12/22/2003

Originally posted by rickz
No changes, as anticipated.

Rfellow, why do you think they "restarted" processing JAN through April? I don't see any changes. They never completelly stopped, neither were they any faster than now.
I assume because they "advanced" with the processing report for I-485 to 01/31/2002. But as we all know it's just bull, jan02 is only about 2/3 done. The scan report will be coming soon. Maybe they moved the files up to 01/31 from one storage place to another :confused: :confused: :confused:

I was doing scan of 200 and then some around 240, 270 and found very little activity. Kind of hoping that they may have moved back to focus on sequential order. If logic for doing June/ July was fingerprint expiry i think time is running out for even Aug ust cases with Dec almost over. So Iam not sure if they would continue doing these out of turn months. Also by now they must be having enough of complete Jan/Feb Or Mar files with second fingerprint complete and waiting for approval. Just my hopes for logic but not sure if it would get validated by scan.

Weekly report...

I'm not sure if it is worth bothering to open it.
Week Touches 381
Week Done 159

Disappointing numbers: Not sure if processing has slowed down or we are missing something. maybe another 100 in June which still does not reflect much speed. I doubt if they are doing anyhting for MAy as FPs have expired for most of these in MAy.

Also should we treat only Resumed and received as "Untouched" by that count Jan appears 80% touched.

111 & 112 snanned on 12/23/2003

No changes...

I guess I better refrain from posting depressing updates. Only the good ones need to be posted. :)

I got it!!!

:D YES!!!! I got it!!!! This afternoon (4pm) I checked my status and it was the same old crap... After some Xmas shopping I came back home (6:54pm) and I had it! :D

"This case has been approved. On December 23, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Yes! Now I can believe in Santa... :D

I wish you all a very lucky new year full of happiness and a GREEN CARD in your wallet. :D

See yaa in a nearby forum in 5 years... :D

EAC02160.

PS: I(we) don't need the 3rd FP anyway... :D :D :D :D :D

Full Status Update Jan02 thru May02

DJC and my Data combined. May series included and fully done.

GOOD JOB DJC. Thank You Very much for your efforts

Congrats EAC02160 on your approval

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I got it!!!

Originally posted by EAC02160
:D YES!!!! I got it!!!! This afternoon (4pm) I checked my status and it was the same old crap... After some Xmas shopping I came back home (6:54pm) and I had it! :D

"This case has been approved. On December 23, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Yes! Now I can believe in Santa... :D

I wish you all a very lucky new year full of happiness and a GREEN CARD in your wallet. :D

See yaa in a nearby forum in 5 years... :D

EAC02160.

PS: I(we) don't need the 3rd FP anyway... :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats

OMGV,
Did you get to complete your scan? We could consolidate some of bangaloreboy' scan and complete June too.

Weekly update

Nothing out of the ordinary with Christmas in the middle.
This includes May now.

Great Job sbctsublc
If you want help in collecting data please let me know. Give specific EAC number range i can scan and send you results.

Initial Scan of series 246 thru 250

Originally posted by Rfellow
OMGV,
Did you get to complete your scan? We could consolidate some of bangaloreboy' scan and complete June too.

I have included the initial scan results for series 246 thru 250 series. Seems quite a few cases touched recently.

Re: Initial Scan of series 246 thru 250

Originally posted by OmGV
I have included the initial scan results for series 246 thru 250 series. Seems quite a few cases touched recently.

Thank you