VSC I485 Fiscal Yr 2002 - Progress Reports

Weekly update.

Numbers can be misleading. It looks that few cases processed on Fridays are only entered in the system during the next week with that Friday's date. Anyway, with only 3 working days, last week wasn't as bad as I expected. But again, the number of touches shows mostly RFE/FP related activity. Approvals/transfers are only 196 out of 509 touches.

scanning help

one of my colleagues gave me a list of the eac nos for my series. there are about 170. I was wondering how I could have the scan worksheet scan only the 485 nos that I have with me instead of scanning (again) all the numbers i.e eac nos for 129, 140 etc etc which I dont need.
thank you for your help.

Re: scanning help

Originally posted by ag28
one of my colleagues gave me a list of the eac nos for my series. there are about 170. I was wondering how I could have the scan worksheet scan only the 485 nos that I have with me instead of scanning (again) all the numbers i.e eac nos for 129, 140 etc etc which I dont need.
thank you for your help.
Delete the lines that you don't need or copy the ones that you need on another spreadsheet.

111 & 112 scanned on 12/03/2003

since last scan 12/01
111 - 3 approvals, 5 transfers
112 - no changes

111 & 112 scanned on 12/05/2003

111 - 4 approvals, 1 transfer, 2 FRE sent
112 - 2 approvals

smile280,
I did not receive anything yet. I don't really see any point of contacting 800 number. They don't know anything. I'm trying to get my lawer to send some kind of letter to VCS or call them somehow...
Looking at the scan spreadsheet, some people get approved withouth 2nd FP. That is, of course if the USCIS web site is up-to-date. We all know how reliable the whole CIS is.

does your lawyer say that you would need 2nd fp for approval, i have heard from my lawyer and some other people on this forum, that not every body would need a 2nd fp, it all depends upon the iio to issue if he want to do it, do you think that is true

2nd FP doesn't always get updated. I know 4 persons including myself who had 2nd FP done but status still shows FP recvd from the first time.

Weekly Update

Summary: less cases "touched" (10%less than last week), but more cases "done" (40%more). Also the pattern seems to move to the right direction (Jan-Feb), but April count is still (too) high. Cases that were "touched" with 2nd FP are not included here since status has not changed.

111 & 112 scanned on 12/08/2003

111 - 2 approvals, 1 FRE
112 - no changes

smile280,

No, my lawer didn't tell me I need 2nd FP. I am just trying to get some info about my case. If it's possible, at all. Of course I hope there will be no 2nd FR - just an approval :)

Re: Weekly Update

Originally posted by DJC0
Summary: less cases "touched" (10%less than last week), but more cases "done" (40%more). Also the pattern seems to move to the right direction (Jan-Feb), but April count is still (too) high. Cases that were "touched" with 2nd FP are not included here since status has not changed.

Do u have any plan to scan months after April? Thnx.

Can we all volunteer for couple of days each and then send to DJCO or sbctsublc rather than asking them to do additional months. We could cooirdinate and pick up so as to complete all days in May and if possible for June.

Originally posted by Rfellow
Can we all volunteer for couple of days each and then send to DJCO or sbctsublc rather than asking them to do additional months. We could cooirdinate and pick up so as to complete all days in May and if possible for June.

I am ready to volunteer.

Zzzzzz.... zzzzzz...... Someone wake them up!!!
At the second look, with only 374 touches it was better than last week: 226 "done". March and April are the champs for "done" this week. I'll post the full data report during this weekend.

Originally posted by DJC0
Zzzzzz.... zzzzzz...... Someone wake them up!!!
At the second look, with only 374 touches it was better than last week: 226 "done". March and April are the champs for "done" this week. I'll post the full data report during this weekend.

DJ,
Yes, We are going to wake them up. Probably you should have noticed that in our main backlog petition thread on VSC forum. Rajiv is planning to file lawsuit on I-485 applicants, this is the only way we can wake these CIS officials.

case status not updated

how can u guys be sure that case stus is accurate??? my H4 extension got extended in october and till now it says the same story it did when i filed it...i think they;ll never update my cases:(:(

Re: case status not updated

Originally posted by watever
how can u guys be sure that case stus is accurate??? my H4 extension got extended in october and till now it says the same story it did when i filed it...i think they;ll never update my cases:(:(
Indeed they forget to update some cases, but statistically it's enough to see a trend.