VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

485 Approved

I have been a silent reviewer, got the magic email this morning for myslef and spouse, thank you all , this forum had been a great support, i hope this info helps.

Labour sub ND 12/20/2004
FP 4/6/2005, FP LUD 4/18/2005
RFE 5/13/2005 :confused: , reply 5/23/2005
Approved 6/20/2005 :)

LUD today 6/23/05 but no change in message

Had an LUD in the morning today. My RFE on 485 was received on 6/15 and there was another update on 6/17. I dont know what the update means but keeping my fingers crossed for the big news. Hoping for the best.

LUD after replying to RFE

VA_CH

Looks like there is some similarity between our cases after RFE.

I received RFE on june 8th -Letter from employer and W2's and tax return for 03 & '04.Replied on june 14th.

Received message on june 15th.LUD on june 15th and 17th.

Then again LUD on 06/22 and 06/23.No message change.

Hoping for the best.

v_k_g said:
LUD Changed for me and my wife's case on 06/24/05.
good for you. hopefully they will approve the case in a few days time. I had no activity since the LUD on 6/23. Would be interesting to follow all these cases.

Hello VA_CH and others,

No LUD on my case after replying RFE. Lets hope new week brings in the news. Good luck to all.

Thanks

My case is approved!!!

Finally, the long wait is over for me. Just received emails confirming the approval of me and my wife's I-485 cases. Thanks for all the help and support.

Can some one tell me what are the next steps to be taken after this. Where do I take this approval notice to and how do I get the GC?

Thanks,

tjsat said:
VA_CH

Looks like there is some similarity between our cases after RFE.

I received RFE on june 8th -Letter from employer and W2's and tax return for 03 & '04.Replied on june 14th.

Received message on june 15th.LUD on june 15th and 17th.

Then again LUD on 06/22 and 06/23.No message change.

Hoping for the best.

Hi Tjsat
Is there any activity at your end. There was no change today. Hope we see some change in the next few days

Congrats

v_k_g said:
Finally, the long wait is over for me. Just received emails confirming the approval of me and my wife's I-485 cases. Thanks for all the help and support.

Can some one tell me what are the next steps to be taken after this. Where do I take this approval notice to and how do I get the GC?

Thanks,

Congrats V_K_G

RRC it should be getting close for us. Getting a little anxious.

VA_CH said:
Hi Tjsat
Is there any activity at your end. There was no change today. Hope we see some change in the next few days

Nothing yet.Am keeping my fingers crossed.

good luck.We all need it.

Hello VA_CH,

I am thinking of calling VSC. The issue, my PD is Dec 2004 and the positive side is, Visa numbers are current for Schedule A.

What about you?

I am waiting for the mail.....

Thanks

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello VA_CH,

I am thinking of calling VSC. The issue, my PD is Dec 2004 and the positive side is, Visa numbers are current for Schedule A.

What about you?

Thanks
Hey rrcreddy4,

I am also thinking about giving them a call. On one hand, it hasn't been 60 days since they received my RFE response, so I don't want to get an unfriendly representative that will just tell me to wait. On the other hand - they run out of visas in 2 days. (I am EB3). I don't know if I should just hope for the best or do something. Do I have anything to lose by calling?

And by the way I am checking the online status about once an hour to see if there's any LUD... 2 and a half days left!!!

Hi Ziv,

Since we have a valid reason to call(EB3 running out), you should be OK. There is no harm in trying.

Same here. Checking every 30 minutes.

Good luck

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello VA_CH,

What about you?

Thanks

theoritically I am in NIW which is eb2 so my case should still be current. Unfortunately I did not get a helpful rep last time I called. You can try. Let me know what you get to know.