VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Congrats Sugee

Yes you really made it before july. i am happy for you. lets hope i get to share the good news too pretty soon.

details
Details,

EB3 VSC
PD feb 2000 Sub labor
140 ND jan 2004 AD july 2004 (no RFE's)
485/EAD/AP RD april 23rd 2004 spouse and myself
EAD/AP AD july 2004

FP for both 02/15/2005
485 AD ?????????

LUD on 485(myself) 02/23 (FP recd ) 03/30, 03/31 , 04/01, 04/04 (no message change but came to know through lawyer about RFE. RFE sent to lawyer not us) 04/15 (RFE recd), 04/18 no message change.

LUD spouse 02/23 (Fp recd)
Initiated enquiry on 14th june after 60 days of RFE recd. They said they will find out about the delay and send us a letter. But i really hope to get approval letter.

Harapatta,

Thank you. I am sure you will be posting your approval soon. Faith can move mountains, so just keep faith. I forgot to thank everyone here who provided very very valuable information and moral support directly and indirectly. UN, not only helped with my A2P RFE for I-140, but was also counselling me on my 485 RFE. He is a wealth of information on all matters employment-GCs, but more importantly sharing readily whatever he knows is an extremely rare personal trait, they make very very few of them these days. And also many thanks to Lohith who helped me draft my EVL. At the end of the day, what I think is if I did not have all these problems I might have never gotten to know such wonderful people.

rrcreddy4 said:
My case is a Sch. A case. I have received an RFE for Visa Screen certificate. My attorney replied RFE on 6/9(overnight Fedex) and got a message change yesterday(6/14) saying that RFE response received. Now waiting for the BIG DAY ...Wishing everyone good luck .....
My RFE reply reached VSC as per Fedex tracking on 6/15/05. Hopefully CIS will update the website soon. Wating to see something to happen. Best of luck to everyone waiting for their GC and congratulations to those approved.

Congrats Sugee. I saw a LUD after USCIS received my RFE for 485. Lets see whats going to come.... Anyone with similar situation?/

Good luck to all

Hi VA_CH,

For tax returns did u send the copy of the 1040? I dont have a copy of the 1040, somebody advised me to take transcripts. Can anybody please enlighten on this.

rvepra said:
Hi VA_CH,

For tax returns did u send the copy of the 1040? I dont have a copy of the 1040, somebody advised me to take transcripts. Can anybody please enlighten on this.

I had copies of 1040 and w2s so I sent them. In fact they had the Fed Tax rets for 2001, 2002 and 2003. They still wanted ones for 2003 again and 2004.
I have heard that you can get official documentation about your tax returns from the IRS. look at the IRS website.

Thanks a lot for the info.

Does anybody know if INS accepts transcripts instead of Tax returns. Actually mine was efiled. I called the company and they said i can get the software again , re-enter the info and generate the 1040;s again. If the figures match is it safe to do this?

Hmmm Fingers crossed

I called the VSC rep.
She said the position of the file indicates everything appears to be ok and I have to check the web site in the next 15 days.
I was and still am really worried with the loomimng July 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Tx2, Rrcreddy4.

Looks like they are trying to approve cases before the month-end. Seeing approvals on RFE responses sent long ago as well as recently. Praying for everyone. Hang in there folks.

Another update 6/17/05

pbkreddy said:
Congrats buddy. Enjoy your freedom. Could you please post your details and LUD's on 485 etc.

Had another update. Unfortunately :( no message change)

Hi rrcreddy4
did you have any progress today. I got the update after 2 days after receipt of RFE similar to yours.

VA_CH said:
Had another update. Unfortunately :( no message change)
Hi rrcreddy4
did you have any progress today. I got the update after 2 days after receipt of RFE similar to yours.

I also got update on June 1, which was 2 business days after RFE receipt (May 27). Then straight approval. (6/7 was only to say they sent response to inquiry, so discount it.) So looks like you both are headed there.

rvepra said:
Thanks a lot for the info.

Does anybody know if INS accepts transcripts instead of Tax returns. Actually mine was efiled. I called the company and they said i can get the software again , re-enter the info and generate the 1040;s again. If the figures match is it safe to do this?

I think that should work. You would be getting a print out of that stuff. The only thing to remember is to put in the correct date you originally put in when you filed the return. You should be good.

485 RFE Received

The RFE was received by USCIS on 06/03/05. No LUD changes. Does anyone know how much time is it taking after the RFE is received? The RFE was about Birth Certificate and Passport Copies.

VA CH,

I don't see any update. If you see the trend with sugee, Usually (I have seen 3 cases, yours, mine and Z....) you get an LUD right after 2 days of receiving RFE by USCIS and then with in 14 calendar(not business) days you should have an approval.
So lets pary for it.... Good luck to everyone

Thanks

I just got email saying uscis has sent me a RFE in the mail. I know my name check was still pending in April. Is it possible that RFE before name check is cleared?

Thanks,

rrcreddy4 said:
VA CH,

I don't see any update. If you see the trend with sugee, Usually (I have seen 3 cases, yours, mine and Z....) you get an LUD right after 2 days of receiving RFE by USCIS and then with in 14 calendar(not business) days you should have an approval.
So lets pary for it.... Good luck to everyone

Thanks
Hope what you say is true. We have nothing but hoping for the best.
Best of luck to all who are waiting.....

Edgar_Linton said:
I called the VSC rep.
She said the position of the file indicates everything appears to be ok and I have to check the web site in the next 15 days.
I was and still am really worried with the loomimng July 1st.

An addition to what I had said earlier:
She also said that the concerned case officer had been extremely busy and the file is almost ready to be handled. If only the workings of USCIS is more transparent we would not speculate and look up astrology to predict what is going to happen. In this day and age I cannot understand the secrecy involved. At every stage they can have a check point and the flag goes up when it gets there. The energy expended by hundreds of thousands of applicants worrying and speculating is so avoidable.
Hang in there friends. We will get there eventually.