VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Hi GC_quoi,

My RFE (EVL, 2 yrs W2,2 Pay stubs) response was received by USCIS on 02/04. The LUD for self changed on 02/04 and then on 02/07, 02/08 and 02/09.

My Wife's RFE (Medicals) response was received by USCIS on 02/04 also. Her LUD changed on 02/04 and 02/07.

My PD is 09/2001.

My 485 RD is 11/14/2003.

Looks like we both are in the same boat. Please post your approval in this thread, if i get myne, i shall do so too.

Hoping for speedy approval.

Thanks.

Hi, WaitingLong4GC

Yes, our cases look REAL similar. My 485 RD is 11/06/2003. RFE was for the same documents and received by USCIS on 2/4 LUC changed for exactly the sames dates as yours...Let's hope for speedy approval and keep each other updated..Thanks!

Hi GC_quoi,

Yes our cases look pretty much similar. Myne's an EB-3 RIR case. What's urs?

Also please update this thread once u get an approval, will do the same, so each of us and the entire forum can keep a track of this.

Thanks.

cccp:
did you initiate any enquiry in your case since you crossed 60 days?
pls. keep this forum updated....hope you get your GC soon
good luck

Hi, WaitingLong4GC

Mine is EB_3 RIR too...i will definately update this thread once approved. Maybe we will get approved on the same day soon :)

thanks

ZipZapZoom:

Yes I initiated an inquiry last week. They said they will respond within 30 days. I don't expect to hear anything rather than the standard "Your case has been delayed due to the lack of the workforce...". I will keep them bugging anyway.

2 weeks back i initiated an inquiry which I haven’t heard any thing back so as the online message. So I called the 800 number. The rep told me to wait for 30 days and call back if I didn’t receive any letter from them. I also got an email from FBI name check Dept..Pls see below..Don't know when I am going to hear from USCIS, but I'll keep posted if any thing new

FBI NAME CHECK
----------------

I am responding to your email dated October 25, 2004, concerning your name check status.

The FBI completed a name check for you on June 3, 2003, and the results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Washington, DC.

Sincerely yours,

Namecheck - details

All ,

I have received reply from FBI saying that our name check results are forwarded to Washington.

I am happy that another issue is closed and I am to wait for final one now .

What I did in the past 6 months for namecheck ?

(a) Sent one email twice to fbi . On 12/27/04 , I was told that they nver received name check req

(b) I have faxed the reply from FBI to my senator . It looks like they talked to Dave Hardy's office .

Waiting for EAD approval , 485 approvals ......

Thanks
Sunny

I recd an email for I-485 RFE in Texas INS.
Please let me know what is meant by EVL in RFE clause.
Please let me know the possible RFEs.
Thanks

situn ... EVL is Employment Verification Letter.

Usually RFEs ask for one or more of the following (the order is totally random and can vary for each case): medical tests redone (if it has expired for some reason), result of TB test (if it wasn't done already, say, due to pregnancy), last few years W-2s and/or Tax Returns, last few months pay stubs, clearer copies of passports, resubmittal of birth certificates etc etc.

Thank you Shaf...
The RFE for EVL (Employment Verification Letter) is for current employer or all the employers

I got an RFE last nov for the current EVL. Don't know if they ask for (or care about) past EVLs at all ...

We have not recd the RFE but it is on my spouse.
I apologize if this is the not right forum to discuss. Can you please let me know the common RFEs for spouse and how to reply.

Thanks!!! in adnvance

Rfe 485

Responded to RFE on EVL, paystubs , last 2 years returns ,W2, Medical.
Lets see what happens now. Waiting starts for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
APPROVED....

I-485 RD 11/28/2003
RFE on 12/6/04 (Employment letter,2 years tax returns & pay stubs)
RFE response received 1/26/2005 LUD: 1/26, 1/28
Approved on 02/24/2005

Approved ND(08/20/03)

Finally approved. Great Forum and keep up the good work. Hope all of you get the approval soon

PD: 12/2001 (India), EB3, India
I 485 ND(approx 08/20/03)
RFE(Clear copies of passport and EVL) response received by USCIS on 1/27/04
LUDs(most recent) - 1/27, 1/28/, 1/31, 2/1
AD: 2/24/05

Congratulations Kav_Vm and LaborAches.

Enjoy your freedom now. Looks like VSC is processing Jan last week RFE response received cases.