VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

LUD changed both yesterday and today. I think its just a routine pattern that we see. The question is how long would there be no activity before they approve the case.
In the case of my I-140 RFE, LUD changed for 2 days, all quiet for 12 days and on the 15th day, it got approved. This was a fairly deterministic pattern that we saw so often in the 140 RFE approvals.

Do anyone notice any kind of patterns for the I-485?

-------------------
EB2 I-485 RFE Nov9th 2004
(Prove legal non-immigrant status as of I-485 filing Date)
Responded Nov 16th 2004 (H1B Approval Notice + Visa Stamping copy)
Website updated after receiving response - Nov 18th 2004
Approval - ???

I have not seen any consistent pattern as far as 485 is concerned. 3 months gone and still counting after I responded to the RFE. Not sure what they are waiting for :mad:

LiveandLetLive,

Did you open a case status enquiry? Aren't they supposed to respond within 60 days of receipt of the RFE response?

I did open case status enquiry. Not sure how much that helps. I got the standard response that I will get some response within next 30 days. I have not got any response so far.

My spouse had initiated an enquiry too. They responded via mail saying that the case is still in process... whatever that means.

I am really frustrated now. :(

There seems to be other people who did respond to RFE. Could you please update this tracker? This way, we would know when the RFE approvals start trickling in...

Thanks for your cooperation

Finally I got it within 3 weeks of my RFE

This is what i was looking for. Got approval both for me and my wife.

See my signature.

Jalma,
Can you provide the details of RFE. My RFE is received date is 10th Nov (a day after yours). More details are in my signature.

count me in
RFE on 10/05/2004
RFE Recd : 10/25/2004
LUD Changes : 10/25,10/26,10/27,10/28,

'Jish'

Your RD and mine RD(Dec23/02) is diffrent, but we got same FP2 date and RFE issued date. Mine they haven't touched since 10/29(rfe received date), God only knows??????. what was your rfe qbout???

Gorilla said:
'Jish'

Your RD and mine RD(Dec23/02) is diffrent, but we got same FP2 date and RFE issued date. Mine they haven't touched since 10/29(rfe received date), God only knows??????. what was your rfe qbout???
RFE 2 was for EVL and medicals. I didn't submit medicals during filing of 485, so i knew it they gonna issue an RFE.
Did you notice LUD changes in your case recently ?

No LUD change since my rfe received(10/29).
Rfe about BC,EVL,TAxRet,Paystubs.

God Only know when can they touch. :( Yes!!!! i really need that big releif!! :(