Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks..

Thanks for your advice, valabor. I just called the Virginia Labor Commission at (804) 236-2717. They told me that my priority date was actually June04 instead of June01. They say they are just starting to process my case today. Thanks again. I'll keep you all posted...

sterling

Re: Thanks..

So,it means that they have started processing June4th according to Sterling.But we did'nt hear anything from msreekanth and the other one whose pds are may 30th and June 1.Probably they are randomly processing May last week and June 1st week cases.
They might finish June cases in one month rather than a month and half as they took to complete May cases because they received less no of cases in June compared to May.

Originally posted by sterling
Thanks for your advice, valabor. I just called the Virginia Labor Commission at (804) 236-2717. They told me that my priority date was actually June04 instead of June01. They say they are just starting to process my case today. Thanks again. I'll keep you all posted...

sterling

after SESA approval..

hi all,
how long does it take these days to get the final approval for labor certification (from DOL) once it is approved at the state level. Does it take another 6 months or so??
thanks.

Yesterday the Governor of Virginia announced a shortfall in the budget and indicate that agencies and institutions will be affected
and layoffs are certain. I hope that will not affect our beloved VA SESA.

June 11-RIR Processing date

Just called Richmond office and they told that they are processing June 11th.They are really moving fast.

Originally posted by brightstar
Yesterday the Governor of Virginia announced a shortfall in the budget and indicate that agencies and institutions will be affected
and layoffs are certain. I hope that will not affect our beloved VA SESA.

Re: June 11-RIR Processing date

That's really Good News....Hopefuly our giys like
msreekant ------ May 30-01
Xiaobaob ------- June 01-01
sterling ------- June 01-01

Has already been moved to DOL.
Thanks

Originally posted by prasad kumar
Just called Richmond office and they told that they are processing June 11th.They are really moving fast.

Updated List

As per Persad they are prcoessing June 11,2001. So Half of list has already been moved to DOL. Which is good sign. Next time LC_VA could you please call to SESA next week and find out the processing date.
Thanks

Lakshminatan May 7, 2001 Monday 7/25/2002 Thursday
Lance May 11, 2001 Friday
Dependent May 16, 2001 Wednesday 8/5/2002 Tuesday
Camin May 17, 2001 Thursday (RFE 8/5/2002)
hsteven29 May 18, 2001 Friday 6/26/2002 Wednesday
lawyer May 21, 2001 Monday
goodone May 21, 2001 Monday (RFE 8/7/2002)
msreekant May 29, 2001 Wednesday
hmmmenf May 30, 2001 Thursday
Xiaobaob June 1, 2001 Friday
Sterling June 1, 2001 Friday
New_Friend June 4, 2001 Monday
ma_an June 20, 2001 Wednesday
LC_VA June 21, 2001 Thursday
jonboutilier June 22, 2001 Friday
Prasad kumar June 25, 2001 Monday
Kalse_2000 July 1, 2001 Sunday
bombay_72 July 9, 2001 Monday
LCSucks July 10, 2001 Tuesday
Etchonbee July 31, 2001 Tuesday
DOLDelay August 8, 2001 Wednesday
Manmadh August 10, 2001 Friday
uvwxyz September 4, 2001 Tuesday
shsb January 7, 2002 Monday
ASG2002 January 7, 2002 Monday
harypati January, 2002
VALabor_02 February 5, 2002 Tuesday
vas12345

June 11-RIR Processing date

Hi, I also called the Richmond office this morning (8/20), and they told me that they are processing May 30th. Which one is correct?

Re: June 11-RIR Processing date

sultanan,

My guess is all the people on this forum, are checking as per the list, if each one has confirmed that their application has moved to Philly DOL, then I am comfortable with the processing dates based on the progress of each of our applications to DOL.

I am unsure why the representative would say may30th, looks like we have better tracking....by way of this list...as we have been able to predict who on the list would be next in line for Philly DOL, and that has happened...

So let's maintain and keep up the good work. For all you folks out there who have been moved to Philly DOL, please come back to the forum and update this status once your Philly DOL Labor is approved, so that all here are informed...

Again, thanks to all. Let's keep up the good work.

Regards,
EtchoneB

Originally posted by sultanan
Hi, I also called the Richmond office this morning (8/20), and they told me that they are processing May 30th. Which one is correct?

Mix up in dates

Looks like there is a lot of confusion in the dates that SESA is processing.

The reason for this can be that every analyst is given a certain number of applications and they process those and as every analyst has a different speed of processing they can be processing different dates on the same day. They could be processing applications recieved from May 30th to June 11th today. Where some analysts are doing May 30th and some are doing June 11th. And as each analyst gets done with his pile moves on to later dates i.e June 12,13 etc. Since the process is not really clear to any of us it is safe to assume that above is the case. I think it is important that people whose PD have passed give us an update on the status of their applications. By checking with SESA or their respective lawyers.

Name____________Notice Date___________Day
lawyer ___________May 21, 2001 _________Monday
msreekant ________May 29, 2001 _________Wednesday
hmmmenf _________May 30, 2001_________Thursday
Xiaobaob _________June 1, 2001 _________Friday
Sterling __________June 4, 2001 _________Friday
New_Friend _______June 4, 2001 _________Monday

Query

Called up SESA , They said that my case has been checked and a letter is sent to my attorny , I guess i there is some query ...
I could not ask them the processing date since was disappointed to know that :(

My PD June 4 ..so may be they are processing june 11 by now .

Re: Query

Hi New_Friend,

Any idea about the nature of the query?

topgunjim

Originally posted by New_friend
Called up SESA , They said that my case has been checked and a letter is sent to my attorny , I guess i there is some query ...
I could not ask them the processing date since was disappointed to know that :(

My PD June 4 ..so may be they are processing june 11 by now .

No Idea

I have no idea , They did not tell me anything about it...they just said that they have sent a letter to my attorney , I need to contact my lawyer to find out .

new_friend

for all you know - it is just a letter stating that your case has been forwarded to DOL.

Hope for the best!! Good Luck

Call ur Law Office

New Friend,
Hope u got good news in that letter.
Let me ask u , when did u call to SESA to inquire abt ur Case? Why not you call to ur Law office and ask abt that? Hopefully ur lawyer got that letter bu now. Some times lawyer don't bother to send u copy what they got from SESA until u persoanly ask becuase ur labour has not been approved yet. So what they think is they will let ppl know once it approved from DOL.

Please update us once u heard from ur lawyer.

Thansk

Originally posted by New_friend
Thanks jrinny ..it gives me some hope ...

Update

Just heard from my Lawyer - My LC was cleared by VA on August 14 and sent to Philly. The PD was May 31.

Will keep you posted on the outcome at Philly. I believe they are taking 60 plus days now there.

Update from Richmond!!!

Folks,

I just called VA SESA in Richmond. (804-236-2717)

Here are the current processing dates.

RIR - June 12th 2001
NON- RIR Apr 23 rd 2001.

My LCA (PD MAY 31) seems to have been sent to Philly on Aug 14th.

Best of Luck to you all and thanks for all your support!!!

hmmmenf

Status
Not open for further replies.