Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-RIR processing dates

The SESA was processing.

Non-RIR - 17 April 01 as of 9 August 02

9 more working days for April Non-RIR guys then it will definitely be faster for both RIR and non-RIR. But most of the applications were recieved on 27th and 30th April even for Non-RIR. So there are not estimates as to when they will be done with the Non-RIR. But they seem to be moving along.

We should wait until next week before we call again. As they have been getting more and more rude with every call. So people please curtail the calls. Unless they are processing your PD.

Valabor_02

Re: Non-RIR processing dates

Valabor_02,
When u called there, Have u also find out abt RIR. The Last update said that they are processing May 24. What is new Update?

Originally posted by VaLabor_02
The SESA was processing.

Non-RIR - 17 April 01 as of 9 August 02

9 more working days for April Non-RIR guys then it will definitely be faster for both RIR and non-RIR. But most of the applications were recieved on 27th and 30th April even for Non-RIR. So there are not estimates as to when they will be done with the Non-RIR. But they seem to be moving along.

We should wait until next week before we call again. As they have been getting more and more rude with every call. So people please curtail the calls. Unless they are processing your PD.

Valabor_02

Re: Re: Non-RIR processing dates

Kalse,

I did not call a friend of mine had called last week. His case is Non-RIR. I think we should wait until next week to check the status at SESA for RIR.

I think the people next in line should do that.

msreekant and hmmmenf are next. Guys give us an update.

:)

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Valabor_02,
When u called there, Have u also find out abt RIR. The Last update said that they are processing May 24. What is new Update?

Re: VA SESA (RIR)

All NEw,
Good News
Ur PD is 5/30/2001 ?

All Guys,
Who call next week or this week(Which I don't think we should), could you ask please in a polite way that how many appl SESA has in June/July.

Thanks

Originally posted by AllNew
Cleared 30th may on the 13th of August.

June/July/Aug Applications

Hi Everybody,
I have asked about the number of applications that they have received for June July and Aug 2001 and the reply was about 400-500 each month. But the number is definately less than May 2001. So I believe they will be more faster in processing these months. The person I spoke to is Richard at the Alexandria office. This was 2 weeks back so I dont know the latest date that they are processing now. I guess they must be somewhere betn May31st and June 2 2001....Good luck all;) ;)

Any new updates

Next in line are

msreekant ------ May 30-01
Xiaobaob ------- June 01-01
sterling ------- June 01-01

Please post
Thanks

Re: Re: VA SESA (RIR)

My PD is July 25th, 2001..
Still waiting..

Looking at the way it's going looks another couple of months?

What about Federal Clearance for VA LC? How long it's taking these days. :confused:

Originally posted by kalse_2000
All NEw,
Good News
Ur PD is 5/30/2001 ?

All Guys,
Who call next week or this week(Which I don't think we should), could you ask please in a polite way that how many appl SESA has in June/July.

Thanks

:confused:

Please update table...

Friends,
Please update the Table with names and corresponding dates with status. Who was the last person to have their application move to Philly DOL, have you marked it so with the date and status?...please do so ...serves as a good status check for all on the forum.

Again, great job, all of us...let's keep it up...

Regards,
EtchoneB.

Confusion about processing dates

Hello all,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the dates they are processing for RIR at the SESA. Post on this forum indicates that they processed May 30th on Aug 13 and the latested update at www.immigration.com indicates that as of Aug 15 they were still processing May 24th. Any one with processing dates 29th and 30th May get an approval or find out status. Please update here.

Thanks

Am I still supposed to be hopeful?

Hi, all,

This is sterling. My company spent big bucks (you won't believe the amount) on my GC process by hiring a large, slow-moving, conversative and irresponsive law firm in NY. The atterney does not talk directly to me, and all communications have to go through the hierarchy of our HR department. The last message I heard from them was that my VA RIR was filed on June 1st, 2001. I have been asking and asking for updates and as of today (August19) they say they are "still waiting". They even refuse to give an estimate of time...

What they also did to me was having me signing a "GC sponsorship" agreement whereby I, in exchange, agreed to stay on with the company for at least three years. I know I can challenge that in a court, but I just want a green card and do not want to ruin my relationship with my employer at the moment.

Sorry for not being able to provide updates. I'll just keep my finger crossed and I'll keep you all posted, although my patience has almost ran to the limit...

Good luck to you all.

sterling

Re: Am I still supposed to be hopeful?

Hey Sterling,

Be hopeful. There is nothing lost as yet for you. I think you should call SESA directly and ask them for an update by giving them you employer name and your name they can track the case that way as SESA. See some previous posts for Richmond office phone number.

Good Luck

Originally posted by sterling
Hi, all,

This is sterling. My company spent big bucks (you won't believe the amount) on my GC process by hiring a large, slow-moving, conversative and irresponsive law firm in NY. The atterney does not talk directly to me, and all communications have to go through the hierarchy of our HR department. The last message I heard from them was that my VA RIR was filed on June 1st, 2001. I have been asking and asking for updates and as of today (August19) they say they are "still waiting". They even refuse to give an estimate of time...

What they also did to me was having me signing a "GC sponsorship" agreement whereby I, in exchange, agreed to stay on with the company for at least three years. I know I can challenge that in a court, but I just want a green card and do not want to ruin my relationship with my employer at the moment.

Sorry for not being able to provide updates. I'll just keep my finger crossed and I'll keep you all posted, although my patience has almost ran to the limit...

Good luck to you all.

sterling

Bit Pataience

Hi Guys,

We have to be a bit patainet even though there is a clash between dates SESA is processing. On this Forum, One of our friend posted that they are Processing May 30th,2001 as he called on Aug,13th. But Imigration.com updated on Aug 15th,2002 and mentioning May 24th,2001. So One of our these friend should call SESA and find out the Exaxt date.

msreekant ------ May 30-01
Xiaobaob ------- June 01-01
sterling ------- June 01-01

As Msreekant date is May 30th, So I think they still processing for May 24th, otherwise msreekant should got some good news from SESA.

Please update, If you got some thing from SESA or LAWYERS.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.