Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Hi,

This is the first time I'm posting a message in this group. Just wanted to say Hi to all. I'm also waiting for my labor clearence - my priority date is March 21, 2002.

Any updates on the current processing date at at SESA? Also, for fidning out the status of my case, where should I call? Richmond or Alexandria?

Thanks

This afternoon I called to find out what is the status since its my turn they said they are still processing May 21st. I will call them next week to see what date they are processing.

msreekant

Originally posted by Lc_va
msreekant its your turn now, to find from SESA about Status

Hi new members

Its going to be a month to month basis for all RIR cases until VA SESA completes the April NON RIR cases, Once they finish April NON RIR some where at the end of year then they will knock the month in 15 days thats what my understanding is...Because after April 2001 according to my lawyer VA sesa received approx 400 cases per month. so those who all are in 2002 can estimate the time frame of when their cases will become current....

Applications received in June, July, August and Sept

Hello all,

Can someone confirm (ask SESA when you call next time) the number of applications that SESA received in June, July, August and Sept. It would be of great help to the rest of us as it will give the rest of us a way to guesstimate the timeframe for our Labor approvals.

They had received 600 apps in May and it has taken them little over a month to process them.

We really appreciate all the input all the people give into this forum.

Processing time

Hi,
I read in one post that VA SESA is processing LCERT applications received on May 23rd. Another post says that it's still on 21st. Which is true?

As I mentioned before, my PD is 03/21/2002. Where should I call to find the status of my case? Richmond or Alexandria?

A reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The numbers are:

Richmond : (804) 236 2717
Alexandria : (703) 813 1333

I called 804 number and got my result. But you'd better only call these numbers when your PD is close. We should try to minimize the interruption of their work. This is good for all of us.

Good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Processing time

topgunjim !!!!!!!
May 23 is correct News coz someone else whom I know also got same answer, What chwang is saying is right your is 2002 so what is the rush in calling them...still u have lot of time try to be patient and just keep observing this forum......Trust me u get complete updates on daily basis here.....try to mininmise calling and allow those officers to work on files.....
etchoneb
What u heard is wrong I am still waiting for the labor to clear from Philly DOL I am in in que with rest of our VA fols @ philly DOL
Don't loose confidence u will get if u remember my post way 6 months Back one of my friend too had query regarding Ad. (friend Lawyer forgot to attach Ad with appilcation) we succefully searched that ad at library and presented to them...later his case was answered immidailey not as a FRESH One..his case was cleared within10 days after supplying additional information reqd.
So folks Don't get panic SESA don't have any intension of rejecting cases unless there are major layoffs in that comany(Like WORLDCOM) they are bothered.. otherwise it is cakewalk but only time is the answer..

Originally posted by topgunjim
Hi,
I read in one post that VA SESA is processing LCERT applications received on May 23rd. Another post says that it's still on 21st. Which is true?

As I mentioned before, my PD is 03/21/2002. Where should I call to find the status of my case? Richmond or Alexandria?

A reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All,
It seems that they are processing one day everyday going by the past one week's observations.
Date checked 8/6 - May 21
8/8 - May 23.

It is nice to know that this is much better that getting fixed to the date of 4/29 or 4/30 for months.
But does anyone know whether they are going to go faster than this.
Good day to u all.

Re: Re: Processing time

Hi dependent,

Thanks for the information. I dont have any intension of calling up to find the status of my case anytime now - just wanted to know what was the current processing date. I plan to call up when the processing date comes to Feb 2002.

Originally posted by dependent
topgunjim !!!!!!!
May 23 is correct News coz someone else whom I know also got same answer, What chwang is saying is right your is 2002 so what is the rush in calling them...still u have lot of time try to be patient and just keep observing this forum......Trust me u get complete updates on daily basis here.....try to mininmise calling and allow those officers to work on files.....
etchoneb
What u heard is wrong I am still waiting for the labor to clear from Philly DOL I am in in que with rest of our VA fols @ philly DOL
Don't loose confidence u will get if u remember my post way 6 months Back one of my friend too had query regarding Ad. (friend Lawyer forgot to attach Ad with appilcation) we succefully searched that ad at library and presented to them...later his case was answered immidailey not as a FRESH One..his case was cleared within10 days after supplying additional information reqd.
So folks Don't get panic SESA don't have any intension of rejecting cases unless there are major layoffs in that comany(Like WORLDCOM) they are bothered.. otherwise it is cakewalk but only time is the answer..

Philly DOL processing speed...

Hi All,

Does anyone here have an idea of how fast/slow Philly DOL processing is going at?. I am trying to get a guesstimate as to how much time approximate any labor with current speed in SESA + Philly dol is taking/will take.

At least that will help us all plan ahead as to which stages to expect when and plan ahead for documents/travel etc.

So anyone have any information..please contribute.....again question(s) is/are...
1. Which Date is philly DOL processing?
2. What is the approximate duration for Labor certification/approval from Philly DOL to take place (so as to go to I140) after the Labor app gets transferred from SESA to them?
3. Do they have any backlog?
4. Has anyone heard any issues?
5. Any other informaiton/Update anyone may want to contribute.

Regards,
EtchoneB

Hi Etchoneb,

For EB2/RIR with DOT Code 030(software eng.), it may take a little bit more than 2 months in Phily DOL. Some other dot code may be faster, say about 15~20 days.

This is not too bad. After all we have waited for a loooooooong year to just see a light in SESA VA. So these two months in Phil are nothing.

Go to "Phily DOL", you can get some idea there.

Last edited by a moderator:
April non-RIR

Guys
The person who is going to call SESA on Monday or Tuseday, please ask them about which day in April they processing Non-RIR
because the majority of their analysts are processing April Non-RIR, in that case we'll estimate when their full effort going to be on RIR.

help to open branch office in DE

Hi All,
My employer is based in CA,They applied for my GC from CA
PD OCT 22nd 2001,RIR , EB3.

CA sesa is now processing around Sep 20th 2001 My guess is
that sesa will take one more month then DOL will take around
6 to 7 months.

What If my company opens a branch office in Delaware or Harrisburg
where the sesa is current and DOl will take around 4 to 6 weeks.
doing this Labor will approve in 2 to three months of time!!!!

Please put some light on it that how one can open a branch office
and apply for labor from new branch using RIR??

1. What are neccessary steps one should take to open a branch office?
2. How big the company should be -- if new compnay opening in DE or else where sesa is current?
3, Is it worth taking a chance.
4. ast but not least,
My employer can file for me from new branch office also keeping the one filed from
CA.i.e the same employer can file from two different branch offices located in different states??

Salary requist

Hi Guys:

I am a new member of here. It takes me two months to wait.
Could someone tell me, for RIR/EB2 , is 60K enough for LCA? programmer. thank you very much

Boy

Re: April non-RIR

I spoke to Lawyer(Member of this forum) whose date was on 21st.. He did not get polite answer from officer coz Lawyer was not carrying his case number so officer did not give any statatus..

Originally posted by brightstar
Guys
The person who is going to call SESA on Monday or Tuseday, please ask them about which day in April they processing Non-RIR
because the majority of their analysts are processing April Non-RIR, in that case we'll estimate when their full effort going to be on RIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.