Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VA labor???

I am in the same boat as you. Files labor application in 1st week of Feb and waiting and hoping that SESA can clear all the pending apps by end of this year. As of now they are still processing May Middle. I think (it is just my guess) they have about 3000-4000 RIR applications pending from May 2001 to Jan 2002.

Good Luck to all of us

Originally posted by shsb
Hai Guys,
Even I am waiting on my labor. but it is far away.in Jan 2002.
I am hoping recently DOL could cler more than 17000 aplication quickly and now they might clear all our pending applications within a month's time...
Do u think that this is just a dream
Pls , let em know, any body cleared their labor having PD in June 2001???
just to know how fast DOL is...
Anybody knows, the number of applications pending in DOL in RIR till now?

PD dates list for all(so far)...

All,

Here's the current updated list. Please check it for errors and update it as soon as you hear anything in your regard.
Thanks & good luck!.
Regards,
EtchoneB

Name --------------- RD ----------- Sent to DOL ------ Status
--------------------------------------------------------------
lakshmikantan - May 07-01 -------- July 25 --------- pending
lance ------------- May 11-01
dependent ------ May 16-01
hsteven29 ------ May 18-01 ------ June 26 -------- pending
lawyer ----------- May 21-01
goodone -------- May 21-01
msreekant ------ May 30-01
Xiaobaob ------- June 01-01
sterling ------- June 01-01
New_Friend ---- June 04-01
ma_an-----------June 20 2001
Lc_Va ------------ June 21-01
Jonboutilier-------June 22 2001
prasad kumar -- June 25-01
Kalse_2000 ----- July 01-01
bombay_72 ----- July 09-01
LCSucks --------- July 10-01
etchoneb--------- July 31st-01
Vas12345---------??
uvwxyz-----------Sep 4-01------------

Re: PD dates list for all(so far)...

I got email from my attorney in june 3 rd week quoting that VA SESA is processing 3rd week of may applications. How come all these may applications are still in pending status.

can anybody tell why is it taking so long in may?
Originally posted by etchoneb
All,

Here's the current updated list. Please check it for errors and update it as soon as you hear anything in your regard.
Thanks & good luck!.
Regards,
EtchoneB

dependent ------ May 16-01
Vas12345---------??

Anyone called SESA today for an update

Hey,

did anyone with upcoming PD call SESA. dependent, Lawyer or goodone. Please post the update if you did............

thanks people

Just back to say hello, and some info.

Hi everyone:

Still remember Ramss who was approved June 4th at VA (RD at VA is June, less than one year anyway). He is also certified on Aug. 1st, 2002. DOL III is little bit slower now. Mine is still pending. Lawyer told me that mine is transferred to DOL on June 26th, 2002 but actually it was June 24th, 2002 when I called 215-861-5286 auto phone system. At least, DOL moved forward beyond June 6th (I have known so far) or even more. It is approaching my date. Be patient and you guys will be good lucky :p.

Thanks.

Steven.

Re: Just back to say hello, and some info.

Thanks Steve.

Originally posted by hsteven29
Hi everyone:

Still remember Ramss who was approved June 4th at VA (RD at VA is June, less than one year anyway). He is also certified on Aug. 1st, 2002. DOL III is little bit slower now. Mine is still pending. Lawyer told me that mine is transferred to DOL on June 26th, 2002 but actually it was June 24th, 2002 when I called 215-861-5286 auto phone system. At least, DOL moved forward beyond June 6th (I have known so far) or even more. It is approaching my date. Be patient and you guys will be good lucky :p.

Thanks.

Steven.

Re: Just back to say hello, and some info.

hsteven29,
Am kinda new to this and need to ask you or anyone in the group.
what is a case number and howdo it get it?. I called the automated system and could not figure out how I would know if my applications was received/processed etc...

EtchoneB

Originally posted by hsteven29
Hi everyone:

Thanks.

Steven.

Hi etchoneb:

There are two kinds of case number (state case no. & DOL case number). If your case is still in state level, you have to call state labor office via your state case number. You can get the case number from your lawyer OR your company. If your case is transferred to DOL of Region XXX, you need to call DOL of Region XXX's phone. Like DOL Region III (Phil), the phone number is 215-861-5286.

Press 1, for permanent labor
press 1, if you know your case number, then asked to press your case number OR
press 2, if you don't know your case number but know the company phone nmuber (when apply certificate, your company's phone number should be on your application form). If you press correct phone number, you will get your status and your case number also. Next time, you can refer your case number for your direct query. (This is what I did. My lawyer didn't get the DOL case number but only got the transfer notice. I called him to get the company's phone number, then back my case number)

So for DOL, you still need to get the case number from your lawyer unless you know the company's phone number.

OR if you can't get the case number (according to some company's policy) and also you don't know the company's phone number, I suggest that you can try every possible phone number from your company's phone directory for HR department or similar department. Hope that this answers your question. Thanks :p .

Please Guys

Hi Guys,
Where are dependent, Lawyer or goodone? Please update us if you guys get approved from SESA and share ur happiness with us. Its been long time where all been waiting for this moment to get approved.

Thanks

I am very much here... I sent an email to my attorney asking for the status on my LC and I have not got a reply.

I have not called SESA directly because of the recommendations from other friends in this forum on not to call and disturb the officers there. Moreover I do not have the phone number of VA SESA.

PD May 21, 2001

thanks

GOOD NEWS!! SESA WORKING ON MAY 18

Hi Folks!!:) :)
I am really sorry for my silence… I know everyone is waiting for my posting but I just gave enough time to SESA to make sure My Case has been cleared…..
I called today and they are doing 18th May cases so sit tight guys your turn will come soon,
I called this officer he asked me date filed
I said 16 May
Please identify yourself with your Case Number
I said I don’t have Number
He asked me your firstname, last name ,company name
After confirming my details he pulled records and said My case has been send to regional office and my lawyer will receive some correspondence with short period……

I am so happy guys I should go to Philly DOL group and stand with rest our Folks there
I wish you all good luck and hoping to see you guys at Philly Group………
I thank all those folks in this forum who helped each other mentally and constant updates.
IF you have any questions please post here I will be happy to answer you….

Thanks and Good Luck to all…
:( :cool: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats dependent

Hey dependent this is indeed good news CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is indeed good news. Just a few more months for you now.
Lets hope the rest of us get approval soon too.

goodone and Lawyer you guys are next and should give the next update.

Thanks all

GOOD NEWS!! SESA WORKING ON MAY 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dependent

Congrats!!!! Good to hear. Things should move faster for you now. Good Luck on the next stages of your green card process.

I had couple of questions...

Are there more than one state labor application processing centers in VA?? If so where was yours processed.

Since mine is May 21, 2001 I will give a couple of days before I call. What is the number I could call??

thanks!

updated list

dependent ------ May 16-01 --------Aug 6 -------------pending
Vas12345---------??

Question

My lawyer got a letter from VA sesa for more advertisement...can anybody tell me what would be the solution to tackle this. I filed on May 17th 2001, in RIR/EB2 at VA SESA.

I will appreciate any help.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.