Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your receipt date?

Hi dependent,what is your receipt date.Just want to see if we are sailing in the same boat.Mine is June 25,2001.
I think ,by end of Feb or by mid March,we should be out of April.
I think they will never stop processing RIR applications.Just to speed up the RIR cases ,they have stopped non-RIR.As soon as they come out of april,they will move ahead 5-6 months within 2-3 months.That is why they are finishing up April RIR applications.
Let us be optimistic and hope everything will be alright within 2 months.

Just wanted to clarify...I called VA SESA earlier this week and they were on the 24 then

It\'s good that they are on the 25th now. But anyhow, the person I spoke to categorically said that there are no plans to complete April non - RIR before they move to May RIR.

Logical

if these guys were to process april non rir why are the dividing it now into rir and non rir they would have processesd it all together i sincerely think they would pick up may jun and all and simultanously do non rir also
hope we are right

No Title

No They will do april non rir first then rir may.I think it will take one year for may to start

As per my conversation with VA SESA there are no plans to do this.

The person I spoke with categorically said there were no plans to do this. All they have said so far is that they will do April non RIR after they finish Aprl RIR. This does not mean that they will not move on to May RIR. There may be a smaller team assigned to work on May RIR\'s while the majority of them work on APril non RIR\'s but remember May only had 600 applications total.

Mine RD is May 15 th

Please Stop all illusions here.. That person is so clearly said They they processed March RIR then March NON_RIR and will be the case for April first RIR then NON-RIR then comes the processing of MAY. let us face some reality folks!! please don\'t try to please each other with all assumptions...

out of DOL

guys,

got cleared my labor from philly DOL on jan. 31. DOL had recieved my application on Jan 7th.

good luck guys

245 (I)

I was browsing through CAlifornia message board as I could not also fathom why Virginia is lagging behind while California has completed that.
 It appears California has assigned priority dates differently. In fact they also did not complete APril yet. They have given priority date based on the date of entry into their system not on the basis of date of postmarked or received by center. I found this based on going through messages. There are guys who sent in last week of April and have priority dates in June. In fact June 14 or so seems to be cut off date according to some broad conclusions from forum.
Just thought I should share this so that we do not feel Virginia as some complicated blackbox.

245(i) delays

Maan This is News!!! I was really wondering when people saying June for California how can it they faster as There should more or less equal number of applications for section 245(i) in both states coz of high Espanic denisity....
By the Way... is anyone aware of the new budget for the immigration process. there was rumor that Govt is budgeting to clear of immigration cases in INS ASAP.

Joining the list

My Labor was filed on Feb 5th. So here I am joining you all. I know i should probably nit even bother looking at the times and stuff as my lawyer has told me it would be a year before we hear anything.

:(

http://www.usabal.com/processing/labor.html

Has anyone seen this website. It says there that Norfolk is processing 1 Apr 2001 and earlier in Jan it was saying it was processing 1 May 2001. Is this a typo or the earlier was a typo. Any insight gurus......

Thanks

It is still 25th as of Feb07

I called SESA office 804-236-2708.Female was so blunt in anwering...they are still processing April 25th..I asked her about any updates but answer was NO....No IDEA...........
Looks like There are still few Rocks for 25th before going to 26th lets count Days.........
April 16 was cleared on November 1st it took in three months for six days.......where are we heading???

The wait getting out of hand.

The wait in VA for LC is just getting out of hand. There are people here who have been waiting for 9 + months to get LC. Well we just hope that they get over this hump of April soon and then it would be smooth sailing. I think if we all feel so strongly about it being so slow we should definitely bring it to the notice of authorities that can do something about it. Any one any ideas or suggestions

VA Suffers wake Up

Yeah!!! You are Right something has to be done; I remember some of our folks in this forum was talking about sending group mails to the senator and governor of the Virginia. Do anyone of u aware of this lobbying stuff if at all u are sending (or already sent) messages to them can u please advise all these fellow folks at this Virginia Waiting group how to proceed and what sort message to be sent to them. I even remember bunch of people forming group and planned to meet officer at labor department why can’t we do it.

Lets act now guys otherwise it will be a “WAIT FOR EVER” for all of us.

Response from Lawyers regarding the VA processing dates

Hi --

Your email was forwarded to me for a response. In fact, the April 2001 date is correct. In early January, the officer in Norfolk told us that he expected to finish April shortly and move quickly into the May RIR applications. That\'s why we posted a May 2001 date on last month\'s processing times. The Norfolk officer in fact finished April RIR applications in mid January, but before he could move into the May pile, the Richmond office sent him some April applications from their backlog. As a consequence, he is looking at a mix of April applications again. He did not indicate when he thought he\'d get to May applications, though it will probably be a couple of weeks.
I hope this clarification is helpful.

-- Eric Bord
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric S. Bord, Attorney at Law
Berry, Appleman & Leiden, LLP
7901 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 320
McLean, VA 22102
Main: 703.226.2800
Direct: 703.226.2860
Fax: 703.506.0511
www.usabal.com
Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP
Leaders in Corporate Immigration Law™

So guys and gals hold your horses and hope that they move onto May soon ie a couple of weeks. Unless Richmond keeps sending their backlog to them (fingers crossed).

Dude question for U

So there are two separate offices processing the Labor Certification, Richmond and Norfolk and if so.......how can we find out where you application was sent........I mean which office will handle your application if your filed at VA labor department. Your reply would help.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.