• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014

Thanks! Nigeria is moving really slowly as well. The second half of the year will be really interesting to watch across all regions.

Afric, I agree with Britsimon that that number should be safe. But I totally get you, this waiting and hoping is not for the faint of heart :(

1025 is not a massive increment, but it is not a bad cutoff in the starting of 2nd half of this mysterious dv014. Both countries have more than 6k selectee, high case # still have a hope for both countries coz there is no separate cutoff. Both countries have been issued colossal visas, is it good/bad for high case # from both countries??

the selectee from other countries except Iran n Nepal claimed high case # of 27k, will they gotta chance at the end of FY?

1025 is not a massive increment, but it is not a bad cutoff in the starting of 2nd half of this mysterious dv014. Both countries have more than 6k selectee, high case # still have a hope for both countries coz there is no separate cutoff. Both countries have been issued colossal visas, is it good/bad for high case # from both countries??

the selectee from other countries except Iran n Nepal claimed high case # of 27k, will they gotta chance at the end of FY?

Honestly, I think 27k is too high. I just can't see how we can get there from this point, no matter what happens about Nepal and Iran.

Hello, my case number is 2014AS000004xxx. When do think I will be called for interview? Thank you.

I think they will CURRENT August & September for Asia...

PS : CURRENT doesn't not mean that every winner will get an interview.. It means they are interviewing the winners without any cutoff till the quota get fill.. Once the quota got filled, they will stop interviews. So there are winners who are not called for an interview.. So i think for Asia, they will interview only up to about 15k - 16k...........
This is what has happened in DV2013 also..

This is my opinion according to my knowledge..

I think they will CURRENT August & September for Asia...

PS : CURRENT doesn't not mean that every winner will get an interview.. It means they are interviewing the winners without any cutoff till the quota get fill.. Once the quota got filled, they will stop interviews. So there are winners who are not called for an interview.. So i think for Asia, they will interview only up to about 15k - 16k...........
This is what has happened in DV2013 also..

This is my opinion according to my knowledge..

Current mean it has enough visa for those who has submitted their forms to KCC.

i donot think there were 16k case there were just 16000 people and that data is of incomplete ceac data...which says 10682 were interviews
But i don't think that is totally correct.... In DV2013 there were about 16k CN... but they have interviewed up to 11k......

so this is 7th cutoff for this year no signs are there for special cutoff for either of asian countries iran and Nepal....

now just 5 more cutoff lefts I donot see any sign of going current this year for any of the reason...