• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014

if there is duplicated in my registration , they will ignore me and i have to register next year , did they will regect me when i send the docs for kcc or they will recieve the forms and they will not send the second notification letter in which phase they will regict me , ?

again being from Nepal I know better than u about the case distribution believe me next month it will be between 6500 to 7000 for asia and another major point please consider is Nepal has very low case density in between 5k to 9k believe me ... and to be fare till 4325 case nepal had 450 peoples per 1000 case if it is true no cases wouldnot have been seen above 11k but again beleive me we have cases quite nicely dispersed till 15000 and vey less above that to 27 k
If no special cut off and KCC remain with 1000 increment each month, it only reached 10k CN by end of the fiscal year and based on the CEAC pattern, with 10K CN, it only can issue 6000 visas and that is not enough for meet the quota. I don't think Nepal will hit 13k range. I think it will hit 9k to 10k range when the country limit reached because of the high success rate.

if there is duplicated in my registration , they will ignore me and i have to register next year , did they will regect me when i send the docs for kcc or they will recieve the forms and they will not send the second notification letter in which phase they will regict me , ?

From what I understand they check the first round of selectees for duplicates and then reject them, so you do not get a selected notice. This is one of the things that creates 'holes' in the case numbers.

From what I understand they check the first round of selectees for duplicates and then reject them, so you do not get a selected notice. This is one of the things that creates 'holes' in the case numbers.

The only reasonable version

sorry mate i already told she didnot ever tell there will be 10k cutoff u can check my post too... she said there will be good jump and now cutoff will increase for asia so 1025 is not bad its actually highest till now and believe me guys Nepali cases are very disperse in between 5k to 9k so next two months going to be good jump..i guess in next two month it will reach 9k for asia because asia bottle neck was Nepal as iran has 3 emabssy taking interview so...and now Nepali cases are disperse atleast till 9k it is higly
Dear Rayme,
did u call back the officer in KCC who told you that there will be a big jump in Asia this time?? What's her name?

So far the duplicates are rejected by the software and creates holes so the notified selectees will be invited
To an interview(2nl). But the duplicates that got away and goes to the interview will be submited to (FR)
Facial recognition, will determine if there was a fraud that went though the system!
That's what I understood from one of raevskys posts maybe the FR is done now before the interview!
Sloner will jump on this I know :p

sorry mate i already told she didnot ever tell there will be 10k cutoff u can check my post too... she said there will be good jump and now cutoff will increase for asia so 1025 is not bad its actually highest till now and believe me guys Nepali cases are very disperse in between 5k to 9k so next two months going to be good jump..i guess in next two month it will reach 9k for asia because asia bottle neck was Nepal as iran has 3 emabssy taking interview so...and now Nepali cases are disperse atleast till 9k it is higly

No worries.... will see.... don't know did anyone ask from them whether there is a special cut off on Nepal & Iran.

So far the duplicates are rejected by the software and creates holes so the notified selectees will be invited
To an interview(2nl). But the duplicates that got away and goes to the interview will be submited to (FR)
Facial recognition, will determine if there was a fraud that went though the system!
That's what I understood from one of raevskys posts maybe the FR is done now before the interview!
Sloner will jump on this I know :p

They do facial recognition at the consulate during the interview, but I don't think that is to check for duplicates - as that same software would already have uncovered the duplicates during the KCC initial process. As far as I understand the facial recognition at the consulate is mainly to see if the new photos are the same person as on the application. I would expect it also runs through their systems to see if any other photo matches also match in terms of identity or if there are any flags otherwise associated with that person (like previously deported/refused entry etc).

I think they will CURRENT August & September for Asia...

PS : CURRENT doesn't not mean that every winner will get an interview.. It means they are interviewing the winners without any cutoff till the quota get fill.. Once the quota got filled, they will stop interviews. So there are winners who are not called for an interview.. So i think for Asia, they will interview only up to about 15k - 16k...........
This is what has happened in DV2013 also..

This is my opinion according to my knowledge..

+1

Nigeria is not really held back,the highest CN in Nigeria is 20,000 i think.So it still progress in line with other African's CN

Yeah I can see what you are saying - but the purpose of a special cutoff is to hold back the pace of one country - typicaly because the embassies handling that country cannot cope with the volume otherwise. So - it is a difference in terminology - but I am sure you realise Nigeria is being slowed down (and I would describe that as "held back").

Thanks! Nigeria is moving really slowly as well. The second half of the year will be really interesting to watch across all regions.

Afric, I agree with Britsimon that that number should be safe. But I totally get you, this waiting and hoping is not for the faint of heart :(

Yeah I can see what you are saying - but the purpose of a special cutoff is to hold back the pace of one country - typicaly because the embassies handling that country cannot cope with the volume otherwise. So - it is a difference in terminology - but I am sure you realise Nigeria is being slowed down (and I would describe that as "held back").

Yea, you are right,i got your point now.

Thanks! Nigeria is moving really slowly as well. The second half of the year will be really interesting to watch across all regions.

Afric, I agree with Britsimon that that number should be safe. But I totally get you, this waiting and hoping is not for the faint of heart :(

Yea, you are right,i got your point now.