• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014

900, I called them 5 mins ago Simon.

Its pointless now for anyone in the 2000 and above mark to even contemplate getting a visa for the Oceania region.

Don't panic population maturation will most certainly bring you towards 2000 by the end of it all.

Mijoro I'm busy but I'm gonna post for you !!!!
Fidji is taking a huge knok ! So at the end I strongly belive there will be hope for you:)

Have you read what he posts? Its mischievous and wrong and on par with Pit Bull.

I strongly disagree mijoro !!! As crazy as he is, Slon'man is OK. Its obvious that he is not making his predictions to hurt people and to compare him to Pity Bull ?? He is in the class of his own so I think you went too far with that.

We can see that you are upset but people's predictions have no influence on the outcome of the lottery anyway. As Susie pointed out case progress is not linear and although people on this forum know (probably) more about DV that some of KCC staff we do not have all the data and we cannot predict the future.

I'm not saying that "it's all gonna be all righ" but who the hell knows. You should not be using Sloner as your punch bag. Go for Pity Bull :)

I strongly disagree mijoro !!! As crazy as he is, Slon'man is OK. Its obvious that he is not making his predictions to hurt people and to compare him to Pity Bull ?? He is in the class of his own so I think you went too far with that.

We can see that you are upset but people's predictions have no influence on the outcome of the lottery anyway. As Susie pointed out case progress is not linear and although people on this forum know (probably) more about DV that some of KCC staff we do not have all the data and we cannot predict the future.

I'm not saying that "it's all gonna be all righ" but who the hell knows. You should not be using Sloner as your punch bag. Go for Pity Bull :)

So what is he doing it for then? So everyone can praise him? Isnt that what Pit Bull did with the fake cut off amount. Its the same thing. SLoner is looking for glory by giving false info. Its wrong, its that simple.

Would there be any reason that OC would have significantly more holes this year than previous years?
What's the story with Fiji? Seen it mentioned a couple of times but wasn't paying much attention...

Just called KCC. April Cuttoffs are 30 000 for Africa EU - 25400

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends..... lot of experts of here advised me a lot and i got a good knowledge from them.... What i understood is, this a good platform to enhance our knowledge about DV process rather than VB predictions.... Most of the experts' predictions are not so accurate on VB, but in knowledge about the process.... they are perfect..... My friends, don't frustrate about anything... be like me... Because of this DV process, i have changed all my future plans... to be honest, totally i'm a looser now.. i have lost so many things..... but with the passage of time looking at this poor VB, i realized DV lottery is not my life,it's just a luck... if i work hard from today, without expecting a luck... Then i can win my life.........

So what is he doing it for then? So everyone can praise him? Isnt that what Pit Bull did with the fake cut off amount. Its the same thing. SLoner is looking for glory by giving false info. Its wrong, its that simple.

I think you're letting the stress of the slow pace of the VB updates get to you. Sloner is certainly not in the same boat as Pitbull. Advocating for him to be banned is wrong! Yes, he may be giving what some consider to be 'false hope', atleast he's basing his projections on data as he sees them, just like others are using their own prefered data to support their stands too. Nodoby here works for the immigration department or has a complete inside knowledge of how the DV process operates.

IMO, he's not being malicious and does not deserve some of the attacks he's received now and then from this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: